Chapter 47

Shen Yunzhe opened the announcement and made sure that the content of the announcement had not changed. Their mission was still to escape from the school, and it was still an unlimited time mission.

Li Yilun looked at Lu Shun hiding in the corner with complicated eyes.

"Why him?" Li Yilun began to analyze, "In the order of our death in No. 1 Middle School?"

Shen Yunzhe tilted his head, "I don't think it's right."

"Ah?" Li Yilun looked at him, "Then what do you think is going on?"

Shen Yunzhe said with a smile: "I have said it before, have you ever heard that players who die in the game field will turn into ghosts and come to take revenge. Lu Shun killed Bi Jiayin, and Bi Jiayin came back for revenge. He's cursed."

Li Yilun's eyes were strange, but Shen Yunzhe looked quite serious.

"How many game arcades have you been to?" Li Yilun asked, "I've heard of this kind of thing, but as a newcomer, you shouldn't have heard of this legend, right?"

Shen Yunzhe blinked his eyes, his thoughts returned a little, and he finally remembered that he was still pretending to be a newcomer in the game.

It's a pity that the person he is synchronizing with now is not the code-named Climber, but the code-named Sleep Disordered Person.

"Don't worry about such small problems." Shen Yunzhe replied nonchalantly.

"There is no theoretical basis for the fact that players will turn into ghosts and come back for revenge after death. I have spent three games in the game and I have never seen any player ghosts who will come back for revenge."

Shen Yunzhe interrupted him and said, "I've encountered it before."

Li Yilun was stuck, "...you?"

"Last time in the game field, a player who was traveling with me failed to frame me. He wanted to drag me down." Shen Yunzhe smiled, "Let's go and see if it's okay in the cafeteria. We won't do it again this time. Then we have to eat too. I'm hungry." Damn it, I want to eat!"

"Where's Lu Shun?"

"What the hell, we don't raise sparrows."

In the end, he still didn't go. Li Yilun asked Shen Yunzhe to watch Lu Shun here while he went to find others and decided what to do after everyone arrived.

So Shen Yunzhe could only squat not far away from Lu Shun and stare at him.

Lu Shun, who turned into a sparrow, was very timid. Although he was still tall and powerful, he was trembling all the time. He huddled in the corner and kept looking at Shen Yunzhe. If he had hair on his body, he would have exploded by now. Shen Yunzhe stared at the humanoid sparrow with a smile, looking quite excited.

"Are you afraid of me? Why? I won't eat you." Shen Yunzhe said, "I don't eat birds, and if you eat poisonous millet, you will be poisoned. If I eat you, I will turn into a sparrow."

"Don't you feel dizzy when you're shaking like this?"

The sparrow couldn't understand, and the sparrow trembled even more.

Soon Li Yilun brought other people. They looked at Lu Shun with surprise in their eyes. Li Yilun told them everything that happened, including the discussion with Shen Yunzhe, but deliberately concealed the fact that Shen Yunzhe was not a newcomer. In the end, he Ask everyone what to do now.

Lu Shun is not normal now, but he is not dead yet.

"That scary story says that sparrows can take over people's bodies. So is the one here now a sparrow or a Lushun?"