Chapter 8

Shen Yunzhe didn't dare to go over, and he didn't want to turn around and run away.

It wasn't that his legs were too frightened to walk, but that he noticed the elevator behind the girl.

The inpatient building of every hospital will have an elevator that leads directly to the operating room. This is not an accident. The main reason is that Qin Chao once said: the clue is in the elevator.

When Jiang Shuqi calls himself 'Doctor Liu', does it mean that he has been recognized by the ghosts in the game as Liu Ruoyu?

To prove this, Shen Yunzhe began to recall the medical files he had read, and then said, "Don't be too playful, you are about to enter the operating room."

According to the game settings and the description on the file, Jiang Shuqi's operation was on the day the hospital was evacuated. Shen Yunzhe didn't know the result of the operation, and even the file was still left in the department. Now it seems that the little girl never had time to enter the operating room.

The evacuation of the hospital was very hasty. There were surgeries scheduled in the morning, and everyone had to be evacuated in the afternoon.

"That's why I've been waiting here for Doctor Liu. Doctor Liu, why did you come just now?" The little girl tilted her head and stared at Shen Yunzhe with a blank look on her face.

When she tilted her head, red to black blood flowed from the wound on her forehead and fell on her hospital gown.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Shen Yunzhe said, "I need to transfer your file to the ophthalmology department first, so that a nurse sister can take you to the operating room."

As he spoke, he began to back away, trying to move to the nearby doctor's office.

"But, Doctor Liu, you have signed." Jiang Shuqi stared at Shen Yunzhe, "Doctor Liu, where are you going?"

Shen Yunzhe paused and said, "Help you find a doctor who can perform surgery."

"No more, all gone."

Shen Yunzhe sensed something was wrong.

The little girl walked out of the elevator, and Shen Yunzhe finally saw her appearance. She looked surprisingly good, with no other terrible scars except for the exposed bones of her arms and the wound on her forehead, but her eyes were full of There is no resentment that should not be felt at this age.

"The elevator fell down and we were all trapped in the elevator. It hurt so much and it was so dark. We kept shouting for help."

"But no one came to save us."

"Dr. Liu, I called you, crying and hoping you would come. Why haven't you come yet..."

Gradually, new timbres were mixed into the little girl's immature voice. There were male and female voices. Several tones were mixed together, as if they had merged into the little girl's soul and condemned him together, one after another describing the pain and despair before her death. .

"You didn't come..." The little girl stared at him, her tones blending together to form a weird and scary tone, "Why didn't you come!"

With a ding-dong sound, Shen Yunzhe felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

It seemed that he knew that Shen Yunzhe would not take out his mobile phone at all now, so the mobile phone dutifully announced the new rules with a mechanical voice.

[Rule ④: It is prohibited to use the elevator during the day. 】

"I didn't use the elevator!" Shen Yunzhe shouted, "I didn't even walk into the elevator room!"