Chapter 63

Everyone entered the game field at the specified time. It may not be easy for everyone, but they are not panicked and it can be seen that everyone has experience.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the people around him, and after counting, he determined that there were nine, including five men and four women.

"Mr. S?" A woman suddenly spoke. She was wearing black-rimmed glasses, a pair of loose bell-bottom pants and a white shirt. Her long hair was spread out. She was tall and pretty.

Shen Yunzhe blinked.

He suddenly remembered that he had been live broadcasted to all players in the community...

"I thought it looked like it just now, but I didn't expect it to be true?" A man also spoke, "Is it really S?!"

"What S?" There are also players who don't know.

Shen Yunzhe took two steps back and explained, "No, the person you are looking for is not me. He is not here."

The two people who recognized Shen Yunzhe looked at each other, and then showed a smile, "What are you talking about? It doesn't matter even if you are not the mysterious player. We have all seen your performance. You must be an experienced player, right? You'll feel at ease with us."

The people next to him looked at Shen Yunzhe in surprise when they saw this formation, and recognized his identity as the boss.

After all, the players are all random and no one knows each other. How could two people get close to one player in one game?

"Anyway, everyone, please introduce yourself. Are there any newcomers among us?" The woman who spoke first introduced herself, "My name is Wang Shiyu. I am in the fifth game. I am braver and dare to go to dangerous places. Go, that's why I'm still alive today."

"Wen Hai." The man also began to introduce himself, "I am the sixth scene."

Soon everyone introduced themselves. Shen Yunzhe did not hide it and told his name and the number of games.

Not surprisingly, Shen Yunzhe was the only one in the audience to play the fourth game.

The people present looked at Shen Yunzhe in confusion. After a moment, they suddenly understood as if they understood something. Shen Yunzhe realized that they seemed to have made up something in their heads, but Shen Yunzhe didn't want to explain it. No one would believe it anyway. Is that so? !

troublesome.

After introducing each other, it was time to do the task. They looked ahead. The dilapidated playground looked deserted for a long time. Weeds had grown up to the ankles on the ground. There were mottled rust on the amusement equipment, which made them feel uncomfortable. People suspect that these devices will malfunction if they sit on them.

But they have to do it. The task is to let them play the entire playground equipment.

"This mission does not require exploration. We just need to follow the route." Wang Shiyu took a photo of the route at the entrance of the amusement park. "This way we don't need to separate to find things. We can all make equipment together. , this also ensures everyone's safety."

Wang Shiyu said: "The closest amusement equipment to us is the pirate ship and rapids next to us, and further ahead are the carousel and Ferris wheel."

As she said this, she looked at everyone, "Which one should we play first?"

"Leave the Ferris wheel aside for now. There are too many scary legends here. We'd better avoid all possible dangerous places first." Another player Zhang Xian replied. He is a veteran of the sixth game. The player looks very young and speaks elegantly, like a child from a scholarly family.