Chapter 91

[Code name hope is a bit difficult, but you can try. 】

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while, "I don't know when we will meet next time."

【I saw it soon after taking a nap‌. 】The system said.

Shen Yunzhe was surprised, "What do you mean? I can go with my abilities while I sleep?"

【if not? ] The system asked him, [The place where the code name is Hope is nothing. There is nothing there except the embodiment of extreme emotions, including sleep and perception. What you see is real, and what you touch is also real. , that is the code name hope, not a simple dream. 】

In fact, Shen Yunzhe also realized this.

After all, one moment he pinched Codename Hope's neck and left red and purple marks, and the next moment Codename Hope came out with those marks on his neck.

He has real access to the codename Hope.

Shen Yunzhe had to start thinking about whether he also had any special abilities, such as being able to freely enter that strange space, or whether this so-called parallel world system was his ability. Otherwise, how could he alone be able to contact his peers? ?

This kind of thing can always be figured out.

He happily controlled the doll to return to the cabinet, and then returned to the bedroom to prepare for bed. Since the system said so, why not give it a try.

He nestled under the quilt and closed his eyes, and soon he fell into sleep. When he opened his eyes again, he saw the codename Hope sitting on the other side.

Codename Hope was looking at him and saw Shen Yunzhe looking over and smiling at him.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope called his name, "You're here. It seems like I haven't seen you for a long time. I miss you. If you don't come again, I'm going to look for you."

"do you miss me?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at the codename Hope and listened to his sweet words that were both true and false.

Shen Yunzhe thought for a long time but still couldn't figure out why his peer could say such shameful words casually.

Seeing that Shen Yunzhe didn't answer or refuse, but just looked at him with a strange look, his hope immediately disappeared. He moved next to Shen Yunzhe, and saw that Shen Yunzhe didn't refuse and just lay on top of him. He grabbed Shen Yunzhe's waist tightly, as if he was holding him and sucking him.

Shen Yunzhe pushed him and said, "You are too close."

"But I like it."

"I don't like it." Shen Yunzhe pinched his face, "It's so boring."

"Aren't you sleeping? Are you still bored when you sleep?" Codename Hope didn't care, but hugged her tighter.

Shen Yunzhe narrowed his eyes slightly, his hand pinched the neck of Codename Hope, "Let go."

It's a pity that Codename Hope has never been afraid of Shen Yunzhe using violence against him. He didn't care if such a thing happened, and even looked forward to it. Shen Yunzhe didn't pinch him, he just experimented with his abilities little by little. Controlling this not-yet-familiar ability bit by bit, it penetrated into this person's body.

Shen Yunzhe believed that Codename Hope had discovered it. He even opened his eyes, but after looking at Shen Yunzhe for a few seconds, he closed them again and nestled in Shen Yunzhe's arms.

The strings of the puppet are tied down one by one, and finally each joint is hung up.

Shen Yunzhe grabbed a thread, and the thread slowly pulled up Codename Hope's arm. Codename Hope opened his eyes and looked at his arm curiously. He didn't seem to care at all, and just followed him very relaxedly. Walk with your body's strength.