Chapter 102

【What do you know? ! You have never been here, you have never died, you don't know how scary this place is! 】

[There is nothing, just empty darkness. Only living people can be seen through this small screen. I want to go home, I want to go home so much! 】

【If you come in, you won't be able to bear it. 】

Shen Yunzhe looked at these words with sharp sarcasm in his eyes.

Yes, he has never been in there, so he doesn't know how empty and terrifying it is, but he has seen people who have gone in, and he can still maintain his normal thinking after staying there for more than 20 years. Although he often gets sick, But he still has the bottom line of being a human being.

Codename Hope.

"Not everyone will become a monster like you and have to stay. No matter how much you say no, it will only prove your despicability." Shen Yunzhe said with contempt, "As long as you let go of your obsession with going back, you will You can really die, but you don't want to die, and you want to drag others with you."

"It's just selfishness after all."

The codename sleep disorder person is right, the live broadcast audience is just a group of disgusting dead people.

But that's how it went?

Shen Yunzhe thought of the audience yelling at him and using all kinds of moral kidnappings to say he didn't understand. He felt angry just thinking about it. He had to take revenge, at least to make these guys dare not speak out loud anymore, but what to do?

If he doesn't take revenge now and go back, he will keep thinking about it and feeling aggrieved, absolutely not!

[The synchronization rate is increased, the synchronization rate is increased to 95%, Shen Yunzhe! Reached the limit! It's not 100% yet. 】

Shen Yunzhe listened to the system's voice and asked, "What do you mean?"

[Under 100% synchronization, you will be aggravated by the influence of the peer, your thinking will be assimilated, and your memory will most likely be suppressed. At the same time, you will do what the peer will do when it dies. The code-name sleep disorder person dies in a strange way. Weird, you can't sync now. 】

[Synchronization is released. 】

Shen Yunzhe trembled. He blinked and looked around. After a moment, he lowered his head and looked at the mobile phone in his hand. After looking at it for a while, he turned off the live broadcast on his mobile phone and returned it to Yang Pei.

Then he turned around and walked to the suggestion box, walked around the unburned incense on the ground, and took out his mobile phone from the suggestion box.

"Tsk." Shen Yunzhe put the phone in his pocket, and finally let out a moderate tut, "You canceled the synchronization too quickly. I haven't thought of a good way to retaliate."

【Shen Yunzhe? 】

"Of course it's me." Shen Yunzhe walked over and patted Yang Pei on the shoulder, "Let's go back. We can still catch up with dinner now."

Yang Pei looked at him blankly, and walked beside him for a few minutes before speaking, "Have you forgiven me?"

"No." Shen Yunzhe said, "I am too sad to forgive you."

"I'm sorry for making you so sad." Yang Pei said with guilt on his face, "I will try my best to make you forgive me."

[Code: People with sleep disorders cannot think of any normal solutions. 】