Chapter 53

I didn't eat much of the hot pot I ordered, and I wanted to drink coffee here. Shen Yunzhe looked at the menu, but it was all pastries with coffee.

Shen Yunzhe, who wanted to eat some carbohydrates, pushed the menu aside in disappointment, and deeply regretted agreeing to make an appointment at the coffee shop.

"What do you want to know?" Shen Yunzhe asked Li Yilun.

In reality, Li Yilun looks similar to a game player, with a cold and repulsive appearance. It is hard to believe that he is actually a fortune teller. Even Shen Yunzhe feels that this is why he can only be in the game. ‌Do business online.

Which fortune teller is not eloquent?

Li Yilun was drinking boiled water, "Just what the official will tell you."

"Of course, it's not that I don't trust the officials. It's because you trust me that I'll ask you. It's just a professional issue and I don't really want to have contact with the officials."

"I know." Shen Yunzhe said: "The only thing the official clearly informed is what I told you before. The game field where the mission is completed will appear in the real world. There is a high probability that these surprise easter eggs will also evolve in this way."

Li Yilun still remembered that Shen Yunzhe told him that the background of the surprise easter egg was at the entrance of his community.

He was silent for a while, "That's why you took Lu Shun's sparrow body to No. 1 Middle School in the end, or even grabbed a sparrow and threw it out."

In fact, Li Yilun has never thought that Shen Yunzhe is a good person. He only thinks that he is very capable. This kind of person is very useful in the game field, so he doesn't mind helping Shen Yunzhe conceal his identity as a "newcomer", but he doesn't To think that he would actually do this.

It can be said that he is a capable and noble person.

Shen Yunzhe stirred the coffee, "That's not true."

"Actually, the main reason is that I don't like watching the game field. I hate being used, and I hate following the arranged direction." Shen Yunzhe yawned, showing a lack of interest.

Li Yilun:......

Sorry, he is overthinking.

"Is there anything else?" Li Yilun's cold face perfectly concealed his embarrassment.

"The rest is some unclear information, which is vague." Shen Yunzhe said: "Are you sure you want to know?"

Li Yilun nodded.

Now he is short of information. Regardless of whether it is true or false, he wants to know first.

So they discussed the game field for a long time in the safe real world, without even having lunch. Li Yilun treated him to a meal as a thank you gift for getting the information.

In fact, it is not difficult to find a player who can contact the official. The difficulty is that it is difficult for players to trust each other, especially in the real world. Shen Yunzhe is already the least dangerous person he knows.

People will seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.

By the time he finished eating, Shen Yunzhe was already very sleepy, so sleepy that he seemed to be able to fall asleep directly if he closed his eyes.

Shen Yunzhe said goodbye to Li Yilun at the door and agreed not to contact him again no matter what happened. Shen Yunzhe yawned and turned around.

"Huh?" Li Yilun grabbed Shen Yunzhe from behind, "Wait a minute."