Chapter 37

There is only a women's restroom in the girls' dormitory building. Before entering, Shen Yunzhe silently said sorry in his heart.

There was nothing in the empty bathroom. There was a crack on the mirror of the sink. Shen Yunzhe walked over, pausing every step he took. He was listening for any other strange movements. .

The girls' restroom is also a hot spot for horror rumors, including but not limited to: ghost babies, suicide, and school bullying.

But there was nothing strange inside. Shen Yunzhe looked at himself in the broken mirror. The mirror fragments reflected countless versions of him, one on top of another. Shen Yunzhe stretched out his hand to touch the rough cracks in the mirror.

"There's nothing weird here at all, except for the strange birdcage in the lobby of the teaching building."

"Do you know what kind of playground this is? In just one day, more than half of them died."

[It's useless to ask me. I'm an AI, not a player. Ask the codename Hope yourself. 】

"he knows?"

[Codename Hope is the person closest to the top of the game field and the hope of the world. Of course, he understands the game field better. 】

【Don't keep in touch for too long, otherwise it will still cause your cognitive confusion. 】

Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly, how did he get in touch with the code name Hope?

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe saw the picture in the mirror in front of him suddenly change. He opened his eyes wide and took a step back. The next moment, he saw Code Hope with long silver hair standing in front of him. The cracks in the broken mirror were carved on His face and body formed an extremely strange yet exquisite composition.

Like a painting.

Codename Hope still had a bit of emptiness in his eyes, although he looked much more normal than before.

"The playground is not only limited to a certain location, but also has different rules and leaders. The leader of your novice playground is a shadow, and the medium is a mobile phone. The leader and medium of the previous playground were both dolls. The leader of this playground is You have already guessed that it is a campus supernatural legend, and you have to find a medium."

Shen Yunzhe put his hand on the mirror, "What is the medium?"

"The medium can be anything that is touchable and tangible. The rules haven't fully emerged yet, so you might as well think boldly."

Shen Yunzhe asked him, "Then what do you think it will be?"

Codename Hope stared into his eyes. This kind of gaze was rare, because in dreams Codename Hope liked to lower his head. He didn't want to look anywhere, as if he had seen the same movie too many times. The same darkness made him feel discouraged, so he was always unwilling to let his eyes look anywhere.

Only this time, when they looked at each other so close, Shen Yunzhe suddenly discovered that his eyes were also silver, like eyes made of light.

It's just that this light is full of loneliness, and it's called hope, but it can't even live in it.

"In the announcement." Codename Hope whispered in a gentle but scalp-numbing voice, "The medium will definitely appear in the background story in the game field."

Shen Yunzhe suddenly remembered what he had said to the system before. What did he say? The Code Climber's habit of lying casually is perfect for coaxing the Hope Doll locked in a black box.

Before he could react, the words came out of his mouth.

"Can you feel the warmth of my hand?"

Codename Hope blinked, he thought for a moment, and then tried to move forward.