Chapter 48

When Li Yilun brought the three girls upstairs down, Shen Yunzhe was still sitting in the same place.

His breathing was still steady, and he looked like he was really asleep. But when Li Yilun and the others came down, Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes and looked at them in the darkness.

"Shen Yunzhe!" Yuan Jing didn't see his eyes, so she rushed towards him and grabbed his arm, "Quickly leave! Lu Shun has turned into a monster!"

Shen Yunzhe lowered his head slowly. He looked at Yuan Jing without saying a word.

He was unusually quiet, and Yuan Jing subconsciously let go of his hand.

[I hope you won't mess around with the code name‌. 】

[The erosion of the codename sleep disordered person is too serious and you are too exhausted. Not many people can suppress the sleep disordered person. You can only try to fight fire with fire. 】

[The code name hopes that the mood is extreme, but now you are almost used to it, and it can help you sleep a little longer. 】

"Shen, Shen Yunzhe?" Yuan Jing said a little scared.

Shen Yunzhe didn't answer. He was still sitting there. He was looking at everyone around him but didn't seem to be looking at anyone. After a while, there was a strange sparrow sound. They looked at the steps, Lu The sparrow crawled forward bit by bit with its wings.

His legs have degenerated and his fat body can only crawl on the ground.

Li Yilun looked at Lu Shun Sparrow nervously, and then looked at Shen Yunzhe who said nothing.

Shen Yunzhe is very strange now, or he is not sure whether to call him Shen Yunzhe.

"Turn on the lights." Just when everyone was nervous, Shen Yunzhe suddenly spoke.

"What?"

"It's too dark." Shen Yunzhe's voice was very soft. It could even be said to be deadly dull. It seemed that he only said these three words after struggling for a long time. No matter what day, he was not like Shen Yunzhe.

Bei Chuanchuan screamed, "Where is the light here?!"

So Shen Yunzhe stopped talking. Li Yilun reached out and tried to pull him up. He also got up. The five people ran out of the teaching building. While escaping, Shen Yunzhe kept his head lowered. He seemed to be watching. He followed the running footsteps of the person in front of him and didn't look around at all.

It was only when they left the teaching building that they discovered that there was a light on somewhere.

A stage-like place appeared in front of the shabby red carpet. There were several seats under the stage. Two lights lit up on the stage, and a dusty speaker played a song. It was a cheerful song. It's exactly the same as what the Lushun sparrow sings.

"Is this also the school song?" Lan Sicheng frowned, "The school song of No. 2 Middle School?"

Shen Yunzhe sat on the chair. He stretched out his hand, thinking he was fishing for the light that had escaped. Unfortunately, he couldn't catch anything and could only bathe in the light.

Behind him was Lu Shun's cry, and Li Yilun took the lead on the stage. He stepped on the stage and looked around, and finally nodded to them, saying it was okay.

Lu Shun crawled over, but he seemed to be afraid of the light here. As soon as he came into contact with the light, he ran away in fear and kept rolling to avoid. The players immediately realized this and prepared to stay here before dawn. .

Li Yilun sighed, "Let's determine the time, allocate time to be on duty, and let others rest."

No one had any objections. Bei Chuanchuan wanted to be on the first shift. She said she couldn't sleep and wanted to be quiet. Li Yilun generally divided the time and went to find Shen Yunzhe, but found that Shen Yunzhe had fallen asleep leaning on the chair. He closed his eyes and immersed himself in the light. The light made his hair and eyelashes turn white.