Chapter 18

A few slices of dry bread were not enough to wrap around the stomach, and Shen Yunzhe listened to his stomach growling as he walked.

Although he was about to arrive at the gate of the community, the thought of having to cook and wait for food after returning home made him extremely decadent. He finally escaped from such a dangerous place, but he still had to spend time cooking for himself! What if something goes wrong in the next game?

It's so sad that people are running out of money and haven't spent all their money yet.

So he held the baby and moved into the beef noodle restaurant next to the community.

The boss was an acquaintance, and he burst into laughter when he saw Shen Yunzhe, "Is it Xiao Shen, or is it the same as before?"

"Same as the same, but with an extra serving of beef." Shen Yunzhe found a place to sit down, and then put the doll on the place inside.

The boss quickly ordered the people in the kitchen to come down, and then looked curiously at the exquisite and beautiful doll next to Shen Yunzhe. "Is this a gift for relatives and children? Isn't this doll cheap?"

"No." Shen Yunzhe replied with a smile, more sincere than before because of loneliness... He thought.

"Give it to myself, I like dolls."

The boss was choked. He looked at the doll and then at Shen Yunzhe, as if it was difficult to understand that an adult like Shen Yunzhe actually liked this kind of doll.

So the result of Shen Yunzhe's sincerity was that the person he had finally talked to left. Shen Yunzhe let out a long breath and chose to do something else to pass the time. So before he came out, he kept arranging the doll's clothes, moved and put in effort, and even hummed The song comes.

Codename hoped to look at the doll through his eyes, and the doll's transparent eyes looked at him empty.

Because he hadn't heard any sound for so long, he listened to all the sounds carefully, including those whispers that were not clear.

"It's the young man renting a house in the front community."

"Uncle, don't you think he's a little strange?"

"He always likes to look at people when he talks, which puts a lot of pressure on people. Just now I always felt that he and the baby were staring at me together, which was very penetrating."

"What are you talking about? He is a guest and he is not allowed to go out and talk nonsense."

"Of course I know. This is not a strange thing I encountered recently. An old man who scavenged found a doll in the trash can in the neighborhood next door. The old man wanted to take out the cotton, but he pulled out a dead kitten with blood seeping into the cotton. , I started thinking wildly."

When the noodles were cooked, the boss quickly took them out. Shen Yunzhe stopped arranging the doll's clothes and started eating the noodles.

I haven't eaten anything seriously for a whole day.

Codename Hope stared at the steaming noodle soup in front of him. He slightly put his head out and tried to smell it with his nose, but all he could smell was the smell of decaying dust in the air. He couldn't smell anything.

I want to know what it tastes like, I want to take a bite, what does it feel like to have hot air blowing on my face?

These things that he should have remembered but had forgotten because of time had a great attraction for him.

Shen Yunzhe, who became hungrier and hungrier as he ate, put down his chopsticks. It was so painful that he was full...

If he stayed any longer, he might get another bowl of noodles. Shen Yunzhe quickly stood up to pay, not giving himself the chance to eat another bowl.