Chapter 68

[This is a level you must pass. 】

[No matter how despicable, extreme or weird your peers are, you must accept them and let them be your help. 】

[If you insist on asking why, then I can only say: most of your peers died in the game field, and they have a natural hatred for the game field. 】

Shen Yunzhe was still in a daze. He sat on the ground and didn't know how to deal with the current problem.

Wang Shiyu is dead, and something is obviously wrong with Ji Yu. If this ability continues, it will erode other people. At that time, it may really be a bet on which one is more evil, him or the game field.

"Shen Yunzhe? Are you okay?" Zhang Xian patted him on the shoulder, "Can you hear me?"

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at Zhang Xian. Zhang Xian's eyes were still very clear, but he remembered his reaction after talking to himself last night: just take a nap.

Are you awake or not?

So Shen Yunzhe asked directly, "Don't you think it's strange?"

"Are you referring to Wang Shiyu? It's really strange. This is the first time I've met a player who will take the initiative to help others die. Is it a side reaction of this game field? Something's not right with Ji Yu either."

"That's not it." Shen Yunzhe shook his head, "When I was talking to myself just now, didn't you feel weird?"

"ah?"

Shen Yunzhe stood up following the force of his stretched out hand, and then sat on the chair next to him. Ji Yu saw Shen Yunzhe standing up and followed him, but his eyes were still looking at Wang Shiyu reluctantly. She seemed to have lost her mind. Normally, she wouldn't interrupt in such an ordinary conversation.

It looks like he is living outside the crowd.

"Talking to myself..." Zhang Xian was a little embarrassed. He hesitated for a few seconds before speaking, "I'm sorry, I'm an official and a subordinate of Yue Ding. I'm here at the game field and I heard Director Yue talk about you before I met you, and I have read the official information about you."

"Director Yue, he once said that your mental state is not stable and you often talk to yourself."

Shen Yunzhe:......

It turns out that he was not influenced, but that he had some brain problems after being popularized by others, and he was mentally prepared.

Haha, he would rather Zhang Xian was affected now.

"But Director Yue also said that Mr. Shen is a quick-thinking person who can turn the tide in the game field!" Zhang Xian quickly paid tribute to his boss, "He also told us that if we meet you in the game field, we will definitely follow you. This will ensure a high probability of survival!"

Zhang Xian was actually very excited when he first met Shen Yunzhe, although he didn't show it on his face.

During this period, Shen Yunzhe was in the limelight. First, he was in the same game field as Yue Ding and was considered capable by Yue Ding. Then he was involved in a strange incident that invaded reality. He was also suspected of being acquainted with a player who could directly harm strange objects. Everyone wanted to meet him, but unfortunately Shen Yunzhe was not an official, so of course he couldn't meet him without a mission.

When he met Shen Yunzhe in the game field, he started to observe him. He wanted to know what kind of person Shen Yunzhe was, but to his surprise... he was different from every Shen Yunzhe he knew.

I learned from Director Qiao that Shen Yunzhe is a relatively well-behaved person, very cooperative and well-behaved, and has a good nature; in Director Yue's words, he has some evil nature, and he can let go of his personality He is an enemy of all players, weird objects and live broadcast viewers can be scolded and cried by him. He is so flamboyant that he doesn't know what the world is, but he has the capital to be flamboyant.