Chapter 74

Shen Yunzhe was almost shocked.

"Other? Doll?"

Codename Hope nodded seriously. He looked like an aggrieved child. If he wanted to pretend, he could deceive everyone. Even Shen Yunzhe didn't know his true nature until he was completely in sync with him. He only felt that he was All the extreme emotions were caused by being locked up in the small dark room.

Now Shen Yunzhe knows that confinement in Xiaoheiwu can only aggravate the condition, but it cannot be said that he was not ill before being locked up.

Zhang Xian lowered his head regretfully, knowing that there was no way to get useful information.

"Do you want to squat in the closet?" Shen Yunzhe asked, codenamed Hope.

"Okay." Codename Hope nodded seriously, "If you let me go, I will go."

There is no need for food and salt, and there is no sense of shame. All these things will happen in a hurry. Shen Yunzhe can feel that the code name Hope is happy. He once again confirmed that this person is suffering from some illness. Why is he parallel? There is no normal person among the peers in the world.

Shen Yunzhe, a normal person, fell silent.

"Go to the theater as originally planned." Shen Yunzhe decided to ignore the code name Hope.

"Ah?" Zhang Xian was stunned for a moment, "...Ah, okay."

Is this the end? Not interesting at all. Zhang Xian thought to himself that he didn't think it was too big of a deal to watch the excitement.

They walked toward the theater. Codename Hope turned around and glanced behind him, but did not follow them for a while.

"Hope?" Shen Yunzhe called to him.

Codename Hope turned around and ran to Shen Yunzhe to talk to him as before, chattering as if he hadn't spoken to him in decades.

Yes, it is true that he has not spoken for more than 20 years. When he contacted Shen Yunzhe for the first time, he even forgot what to say.

"Shen Yunzhe, do you like it here?"

"I hate it. The playground smells rancid. No place is more disgusting than this place."

"I want to go to your house. Your house is very clean. I also like your other dolls."

Shen Yunzhe's voice was perfunctory, "Aren't you afraid that they will compete with you for favor?"

"They can't talk or move, so why should we worry?"

It's okay, my brain can still work, I'm not stupid.

They left quickly. At this time, two people quietly poked their heads out from behind the lawn. It was Xie Yiyun and Wen Hai who had left before.

"Did you hear that?" Xie Yiyun looked at Wen Hai, "The official people want to kill us!"

"Of course I heard it. It was right to avoid them from the beginning." Wen Hai looked ugly, "Goddamn the officials, they also said they would protect the players. I knew I couldn't trust them so much. No. ‌To think that our life or death could be decided so easily."

"We have to find a way!"

Wen Hai nodded, his eyes full of malice, staring at the place where Zhang Xian disappeared.

"Since you are unkind, don't blame us for being unjust. Strike first to gain the upper hand."

"As long as Zhang Xian is dealt with, the problem is solved."

Xie Yiyun then sneered, "Yes, after all, it is natural for a player to die in the game field, and who knows how he died."

...