Chapter 155

Shen Yunzhe found himself walking back to the original punishment room along the road. The punishment room was very quiet and there was no one there, neither the unknown female corpse nor Yue Hong was there.

After all, he was angry and always felt something was wrong.

Shen Wei's attitude towards him is really not like how he treats his own children. Even if Shen Yunzhe has no impression of him and no feelings for him, Shen Wei should not be like this, no matter who says it. Shen Wei is a very good person to his wife and children.

Will you have this attitude when you suddenly see your own child twenty years later?

Shen Wei was unwilling to give him the answer, so Shen Yunzhe could only find a way to find it himself. He still remembered that Wu Yan had been trapped here. Wu Yan was almost the person closest to Shen Wei. Many people thought that if If nothing happens to Wu Yan, Shen Wei will hand over his child to Wu Yan.

After sorting out the papers he had seen before, Shen Yunzhe continued to rummage through the punishment room, trying to find some new clues.

Soon he saw a notebook, which recorded a lot of things, some of which were essays and some of which were research. This notebook should be his memo.

Shen Yunzhe flipped through the pages of the book to find out all the information about Shen Wei. Finally, he saw a torn-out wrong page. Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly and held up the book to face it. Looking at the sky, I could see a little scratch, so Shen Yunzhe took the notebook with him, turned around and left the punishment room.

You can wait until you get out to see this. Leave the mountain village first.

Outside the punishment room was a village he was familiar with, but this time all the villagers were dead and Yuehong was missing. Shen Yunzhe looked around and then walked out. The next moment he heard a rustling sound, and followed The voice walked over and found two people digging graves.

Taking a closer look, the people digging the grave turned out to be Pingchu and He Yufeng.

"Hey." Shen Yunzhe called them, "What are you doing?"

This sound startled the two people. They turned around suddenly and breathed a sigh of relief when they saw it was Shen Yunzhe.

"You're back." Pingchu patted his chest, "I was scared to death. I thought the weird thing was coming again."

"What's going on?" Shen Yunzhe looked at them.

He Yufeng also breathed a sigh of relief, "You said you would come back and have a look, but you didn't come back for three days. I and Ping Chu thought there was no need to wait any longer and came back. It turned out that there was a strange thing in the village, a strange thing. They keep saying that there are people pretending to be villagers and killing villagers."

"We are waiting until the strange things have killed all the villagers before we dig the graves."

"Three days?" Shen Yunzhe was a little surprised.

He thought he had only been in for a while, but he didn't expect that he had actually spent three days in the mountain village? This time gap is also too big.

"Okay, stop digging. I found a way to leave." Shen Yunzhe said, "Let's go to the punishment room."

"Ah? Really?" Pingchu stood up, "Did you really leave the mountain village playground instead of leaving this village?"

"Yes, let's leave the game field." Shen Yunzhe turned around and walked back. Pingchu and He Yufeng looked at each other and followed. They entered the punishment room together. The punishment room was still the same as when they came in. After they all came in, Shen Yunzhe motioned for them to squat down.