Chapter 16

run! immediately!

The lights were extinguished one by one, and the shadows merged into the darkness. They stood quietly, as if watching him escape indifferently. Shen Yunzhe realized that he could not be caught up by the darkness.

The light that seemed like a reminder in the hospital is now a life-saving medicine.

Jumping down the stairs would take less time than running down, but escaping wasn't that easy.

With a click, the hospital door automatically closed in front of Shen Yunzhe. The sound of locking was clearly audible. Not only the hospital door, but also the security bars on all the windows fell down. Shen Yunzhe was blocked and staggered.

We can't leave here. Is there any other way?

By the way... the rules for the elevator on the third floor say you can't use it during the day, but they never say you can't use it at night either.

The elevator on the third floor leads directly to the front diagnosis and treatment building, and there must be a walkway leading directly there!

Shen Yunzhe climbed up quickly, avoiding the darkness at the last moment, and headed towards the center of the third floor.

He once met the little girl Jiang Shuqi here, but now it was completely silent. Only the elevator that could not be opened kept flashing red error messages. Shen Yunzhe kicked open the closed corridor and saw the passage leading to the diagnosis and treatment building.

This passage was built on the third floor, with solid glass on the top, bottom, left and right. It was very empty inside. Shen Yunzhe, who was running inside, could clearly hear his breathing and footsteps.

The light flickered, then went out, and finally made a small popping sound.

Shen Yunzhe turned around subconsciously. He heard the sound of sparks bursting, but could not see the firelight flickering in the darkness. The thick darkness kept rushing forward. On the edge of the spreading darkness, there were countless figures, large and small, crawling forward. They were moving towards Then Shen Yunzhe stretched out his hand and opened his mouth, trying to pull him into the darkness.

The corridor door in front of him was unlocked. After Shen Yunzhe pushed it open, he saw a few scattered shadows of the diagnosis and treatment building, and the darkness approaching behind him.

He now knew why there were piles of shadows in the inpatient building but fewer in the diagnosis and treatment building. This was because darkness also took time to corrode.

The erosion of the inpatient building lasted long enough for people in the diagnosis and treatment building to run out.

Shen Yunzhe tried to find a place to get out. Generally speaking, diagnosis and treatment buildings do not have anti-theft windows, because the diagnosis and treatment buildings only treat patients and there is no need to worry about patients committing suicide and jumping off the building! Before he could select a suitable window, he felt his ankles being pulled and his whole body being pulled backwards.

After being dragged down, Shen Yunzhe looked back and saw a dark shadow lying on the ground, reaching out and holding Shen Yunzhe's wrist tightly. Even with only the shadow, you could see its broken neck and long hair. It was lying on the ground holding Shen Yunzhe's hand. Legs, Shen Yunzhe seemed to have seen her twisted smile that was not revealed.

......Grass! That intern! She is still in the diagnosis and treatment building!

The darkness behind him was about to spread. Shen Yunzhe frowned hard. He barely supported his body, and then jumped directly from the hospital atrium. The force of his falling finally broke free from the pull of the shadow. Only Shen Yunzhe fell to the ground on the first floor. His face turned pale and he felt like he was going to vomit blood.