Chapter 169

When Shen Yunzhe came out, Li Yilun and Huang Yihua were talking.

They seemed a little worried. They spoke in low voices and spoke very little. When they heard the door opening, they opened it immediately.

"Shen Yunzhe, how are you?"

"OK." Shen Yunzhe made an OK gesture, "No problem, as agreed, we will meet them at the entrance at ten o'clock in the evening."

"Ten o'clock in the evening?" Huang Yihua frowned, "But the invisible rule is: you can't open the door at ten o'clock in the evening."

"Yes, you can't open the door at ten o'clock in the evening, but you didn't say you can't go out at ten o'clock in the evening, right?" Shen Yunzhe said: "As long as we leave at nine-fifty and wait until ten o'clock, it does not count as opening the door after ten o'clock."

Li Yilun nodded, but he didn't agree too much, "But in this way, we will be exposed in the corridor. The room is our only refuge now. Once we leave the room, nothing may happen. You... Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Of course." Shen Yunzhe said with a smile: "It is not a good thing to avoid danger all the time in the playground."

Indeed.

The game field is very dangerous. All players want to avoid the pits in the game field and want to survive. However, if they do this, they will lose many clues because the game field is a bad place. All important information All placed in the most dangerous position.

What's more, they stay in the room after ten o'clock every night and are not allowed to open the door, like a turtle huddled in its shell.

But in fact, there are news everywhere in the game field. There is a time when they cannot leave at ten o'clock in the night. This time is very special and important. They always have to go out and have a look.

"I have agreed with those weird things, of course I will go," Shen Yunzhe said.

"Then there's nothing we can do. We can't let you stay alone in the corridor." Li Yilun said.

Huang Yihua also sighed, "Yes, we can't let you take the risk alone."

They decided to stay out tonight.

At this moment, there was a click, and the door to the room 1-2 next door opened. The door opened unexpectedly, startling the three people present.

I saw a young man walking out. When he saw Shen Yunzhe and the others, he smiled and said hello, "Hello, are you neighbors? I'm the new one who moved here."

"Hello." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "I am a resident of 1-1. They are from other floors and come to visit my house."

"There are good people in Xiangsheng Community. Everyone seems friendly."

"I will definitely visit you later!"

After saying that, the young man left, seemingly showing no interest in them. After he left, Shen Yunzhe glanced at the wish list for 1-2 and saw a simple word written on it.

【get promoted. 】

Even ghosts are so matter-of-fact.

"I remember, isn't this 1-2 a little girl?" Li Yilun asked, and then reacted, "Oh, yes, you said that the little girl in 1-2 was eliminated and another resident was replaced. "

After speaking, the three of them had the same worry in their hearts.

This Holy Mother will not appear, right?

But no matter what, I still have to go.

They selected a few strange objects that were frequently active, and then returned to their houses to wait for the time to come.