Chapter 70

[Synchronization...synchronization failed. 】

[The code name erosion synchronization rate has been increased to 71%, no, it has reached its limit. 】

[Code name Hope, help! 】The system had to ask for help from the only old acquaintance who needed to communicate. 【Shen Yunzhe cannot bear such a high synchronization rate for the time being and must terminate synchronization immediately. 】

Codename Hope sat there with his eyes closed. He said nothing, as if he didn't hear anything.

[Code name Hope. 】

"I refuse." Codename Hope finally spoke.

He slowly opened his eyes, exactly like Shen Yunzhe, with a smile in his silver eyes.

Although they are the same person, they are not completely the same person after all. Shen Yunzhe, who was born in a peaceful era, would never have such a look in the eyes of Codename Hope. Codename Hope often pretends to be innocent and pitiful, using the simplest words He shows off his appearance, but he is a person with the most extreme and bad emotions.

He relied on Shen Yunzhe, but never put himself under Shen Yunzhe.

【What's the meaning? 】

"If you ask me to help clean up the mess, you have to give me some compensation, right? In the real world, when the official recruits me, they don't dare to ask me to work for free."

The system was silent for a few seconds, and he knew what the code name Hope meant.

[When synchronization first started, you knew that the code name erosion was going to get out of control, so you said that Shen Yunzhe was seriously affected, but you didn't say anything explicitly, and you didn't stop it. You just watched things develop to this point, Come and negotiate terms with me. 】

[I originally thought that Shen Yunzhe's safety would change your attitude. 】

Codename Hope smiled, as gentle and innocent as ever.

"I'm just trying to fight for my own interests."

"Aren't you a system? Not an intelligent AI? Then you should be able to figure it out. I have stayed in this place for more than 20 years, and suddenly I found that I can go out for a walk occasionally. What a temptation it is." The voice code-named Hope It was very gentle, but the words were full of sharpness, "Since you dare to show it to me, don't be afraid that I will beg."

【Aren't you afraid that Shen Yunzhe is really dead? 】

"Not afraid." Codename Hope said: "I wish he would die now, to cut off my thoughts and allow me to squat in this place for a few more years before dying."

"You have no other choice. If Shen Yunzhe dies, it will really be your fault."

The system thought: What did he say when Shen Yunzhe asked about the parallel world?

It said: Shen Yunzhe in the parallel world is the same person as him, and helping himself is something that does not need to be considered.

It was wrong, it had forgotten that there was still that little rub in Shen Yunzhe's parallel world body... it didn't even let him go.

If the system does not agree, Codename hopes that he can really watch Shen Yunzhe die. Anyway, he is not at a loss. All he wants is to stay in this dark place for a few more years and not die so quickly. The strong negative emotions of Shen Yunzhe's death are enough Provide him with good emotional motivation.

【one day. 】

"One week." The number of codenames increased sevenfold as soon as he opened his mouth.