Chapter 79

【Your peer can deceive the place and take Code Hope out, and Code Hope, as your peer, can also disguise itself as you. 】

[In other words: Codename Hope is indeed being swallowed up by the game field on your behalf. 】

"Then I still have to thank him?" Shen Yunzhe sneered, "Thank him for doing such a thing, and you. Don't you think you are worthy of the name of intelligent AI? You were deceived by him for two times. Second-rate."

[Judging from the results, you really should thank him. 】

Shen Yunzhe snorted coldly.

He is not stupid, and he cannot be the Holy Father calmly by following consequentialism.

He clearly knew that the code name was Hope. He stayed in that place for too long and became sick all over his body. When he didn't recover, he looked stupid and had no interest in audio. Light things are very sticky, and after recovery, they will reveal their illness, and they will have fun for themselves regardless of the location or the role.

He himself is a joy, Shen Yunzhe is a joy, everything is a joy.

Shen Yunzhe thought: He has never seen such a crazy person in his life.

Then I thought, this is myself in a parallel world, and I became even more angry.

He is such a normal person, how come he is a psychopath in the parallel world?

[Turn right at the front intersection. 】System opening‌.

"Thank you." Shen Yunzhe thanked him angrily, "You are quite qualified to be a navigator."

Shen Yunzhe had no idea where he was thrown. It was not at home anyway. The most important thing was that Shen Yunzhe had just moved. He was not familiar with his new address. At most, he knew the name of his community.

Then he didn't bring his wallet or ID card. The screen of his mobile phone was so broken that he couldn't turn it on, and he was left with only clothes that were not thick enough.

If the system hadn't suddenly spoken, Shen Yunzhe would have just found someone to call the police for him.

The system told Shen Yunzhe that it was five o'clock in the morning, and it was the darkest and coldest time. After a while, the high school students who had morning self-study would go out. It gave Shen Yunzhe directions and asked Shen Yunzhe to go home as soon as possible. Because if I don't go home, I will get frostbite in this weather.

Shen Yunzhe breathed out as he walked, watching his breath turn into white mist.

He walked for three hours before he saw a familiar road.

This throw is really far.

Walking with heavy legs into the community, Shen Yunzhe planned to go back and have a good sleep. After sleeping, he went to find the code name to settle the score. That guy really deserved a beating.

As a result, as soon as I walked into the community, I saw a person talking on the phone at the door.

The young man was wearing work clothes and sitting in the cold wind with a red nose. He called over and over again, "Why don't you answer the phone? Turn off the phone?"

Seeing Shen Yunzhe coming, the young man quickly called out to him, "Brother, are you from this community?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "Is something wrong?"

"Do you know Shen Yunzhe, No. 1002, Unit 1, Building 3?" The young man said quickly: "The security guard in your community won't let me in, and I can't contact anyone. You see, I'm delivering something, so I have to hand it over to him. "