Chapter 131

Only after passing through the mirror did Qi Xue truly accept that there really is a world behind the mirror.

"So, the safe house in the playground is set up in the mirror?" Qi Xue frowned, "Who would have thought of this?"

"Yun Xi just thought of it." Xing Ruomiao immediately raised his hand and said.

Qi Xue looked at Shen Yunzhe. At this time, Shen Yunzhe was sitting on the ground panting. He seemed to be trying to calm down his breathing. He was a little more trembling than before. It was like a school bully fighting three dogs. Only later did he know He is afraid of dogs and his legs are trembling...

He thought about the things in the box, strange objects, and civil war.

Well, you should definitely be afraid.

"Yun Xi? How did you think of it?"

It took Shen Yunzhe three seconds to remember that his name was Yun Xi. Just now he almost turned around to look for the figure codenamed Hope.

"There is a mirror in the bathroom on the first floor. The mirror is not blocked. I see that the things in the mirror are different from the outside. However, I broke the mirror on the first floor. I should not be able to enter the mirror world. So it wasn't blocked." Shen Yunzhe picked up his collar to dissipate heat, "Anyway, I happened to find it for various reasons."

Qi Xue looked outside the mirror. It was very quiet in the bathroom. At this moment, a woman's face suddenly appeared in front of the mirror.

The woman's face was very miserable, half of her face was smashed. Only the wrinkled yellow tie at the collar could tell that she was the previous waiter. She lay on the mirror and looked at them gloomily, and then searched on the bathroom floor. What? Finally, she roared and turned around and left the bathroom.

"Rat, rat!" she hissed hoarsely, "I must catch you rats!"

The waiter disappeared completely, and just when they thought nothing would happen again, the sound of children crying faintly sounded.

The crying was also mixed with indistinct murmurs.

"Uncle Wang...the bad guy, Lili didn't defeat the bad guy."

"Uncle Wang, eat."

"Being eaten."

"Lili doesn't want Uncle Wang to be eaten."

Qi Xue looked at Shen Yunzhe next to him with a complicated look. It was difficult for him to understand what the situation was like. The strange thing was crying, but she cried and said that 'Uncle Wang' was eaten. How did he coax him? The weird thing‌ actually cried because he failed to defeat another weird thing?

Shen Yunzhe coughed and said, "What? Let's explain the current news first."

As he spoke, Shen Yunzhe told Qi Xue all the information they could know now, including the correct understanding and completion methods of the main tasks. Qi Xue suddenly realized, his eyes lit up, he was a senior gamer, he knew Shen Yunzhe's idea must be correct!

But the look of surprise stopped when Shen Yunzhe said that seven players must be sacrificed as food for the seven boxes.

Qi Xue's face looked ugly.

"I am an official non-staff member, but the number of games played is relatively high, so I know some information." Qi Xue said: "There are some game fields where players must be sacrificed, but that kind of terrible device should only appear in the tenth game." Certainly."

This is a high-level game ground that cultivates malicious audiences. The more powerful players are, the stronger their resentment will be when they die. This is an indisputable fact.