Chapter 151

Can you continue going down? Pingchu doesn't know.

Is it dangerous down there? very dangerous! Pingchu knows this very well.

After thinking about it for a while, Pingchu immediately decided to go back. He walked back quickly, faster than going down the mountain.

It took him half a day to go down the mountain. It was winter now and it got dark very quickly. He had to return to the village before dark. The playground was more dangerous at night than during the day. There were no lights in the village. If he turned them on at night, If you enter the village with your mobile phone flashlight, you may be beaten to death on the spot.

On the other side, since the villagers did not dare to come to Xiaoqing, they gave Shen Yunzhe and He Yufeng space to communicate.

Erniu's body was still there, and He Yufeng had mixed emotions every time he came to see it.

When they first arrived, there was also a corpse displayed outside their door, but that corpse was a young Yaya who was strangled and drowned. This time it was the culprit.

"The villagers were too afraid to come and dispose of the body, so they could only throw it here." Shen Yunzhe said, "That's fine, just throw it here. Yaya was also thrown outside the door for a long time. After all, it was Yaya who disposed of it." he."

He Yufeng nodded, "Do you think Pingchu can go out?"

"The probability of being able to get out is very low." Shen Yun analyzed philosophically, "I don't know who found Xiaoqing's line. Maybe it's because she plays such a big role in the entire plot line. So they generally contacted Xiaoqing and finally opened this line, but to be honest, so many people opened this line and got the route, but no one left."

"It only shows that there are traps in this line."

He Yufeng looked at his notebook, which contained all the information he had collected, "The Yaya line should be the auxiliary Xiaoqing line, not a separate line."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "In addition to the Yaya line, you should pay attention to the village chief. The village chief obviously also has a line."

"Yes, the village rules are also a line." He Yufeng thought for a while, "When the news about Pingchu comes back, we will go to the village chief to inquire."

"If it doesn't work, there is a cemetery." Shen Yunzhe said: "The cemetery contains the dead people, and it is also the starting point for Xiaoqing to leave the village. Yaya's body is also missing in the cemetery. I always feel that There may be more importance there than you think."

He Yufeng recorded the village, village rules and "cemetery" in the notebook.

"Speaking of this, there is one more thing." He Yufeng said: "The timeline of our arrival seems to be a little earlier than others. It may also be because the person you brought in at the beginning was Xiaoqing. "

He Yufeng recalled the various clues he found, "According to the information, the seniors did not know who Yaya was at the beginning."

"They spent two or three days in the village, and each day a villager would die innocently. The dead villagers were random, including players. They began to investigate the cause of the death of the villagers, and finally found out in the mouths of other villagers Get the name Yaya."

"Afterwards, they learned that there was a woman named Xiaoqing in the village. Xiaoqing had been locked up in the punishment room. Xiaoqing had a daughter named Yaya who died not long ago."

"Xiaoqing's husband Erniu was the first to die."

Shen Yunzhe hissed, "Really?"

What He Yufeng was thinking was why did their plot start earlier than the others? However, this did allow them to get a lot of clues in advance.