Chapter 40

Bi Jiayin and Yuan Jing ran in, and they saw the pile of stone bricks and the pale wrists exposed under the stone bricks.

Their faces were ugly, and you could tell what happened at a glance.

Yuan Jing finally stopped crying. She was a newcomer, but she saw too many corpses and finally stopped screaming in fear.

Shen Yunzhe took out his cell phone. He kept staring at it without saying a word.

"Shen Yunzhe?" Bi Jiayin came over, "Are you okay?"

"No, what he means is that Lu Shun and Lan Sicheng died at the same time as the first time we died." Li Yilun replied: "And the order and method of death were also the same."

"Although Lu Shun did not die in the wall, he was buried by bricks." Li Yilun squatted down and picked out the stone bricks. "This can be regarded as being built in the wall."

Bi Jiayin and Yuan Jing's expressions turned even uglier.

It turns out that the most terrifying thing than dying once is: knowing that you are going to die soon, knowing how you will die, and now you can only wait for death to come.

Everyone present died miserably.

Bi Jiayin closed her eyes and Yuan Jing covered her face. They didn't say a word, but their bodies were trembling with fear.

"Let's meet up with Bei Chuanchuan first. She's waiting for us at the meeting point." Li Yilun pulled Shen Yunzhe up and said, "You too, don't be so impulsive."

Shen Yunzhe raised his head and looked at Li Yilun. He realized that Li Yilun seemed to be covering up for him.

They really couldn't let Bei Chuanchuan stay alone at the assembly point, so they temporarily ignored the body and came to the flag-raising platform. Bei Chuanchuan had been waiting for them for a long time. He looked very anxious and was circling around the flag-raising platform. Seeing them finally coming, they hurriedly greeted them.

"Are you okay?" Bei Chuanchuan looked at them, "Why are there only a few of you? Where are Lu Shun and Lan Sicheng?"

The faces of everyone around him were not good-looking, but Bi Jiayin finally said, "He's dead."

"Dead?!" Bei Chuanchuan raised his voice.

"It was the same way of death as our first time, and the time of death was also the same." Bi Jiayin told her what happened.

Bei Chuanchuan opened her eyes wide. She felt that she was a little unsteady on her feet and even took two steps back.

"Things may not develop like this, Bei Chuanchuan, we will definitely find a way!" Bi Jiayin quickly comforted her.

"Everyone can say nice things! I think it's because you won't be the next one to die!" Bei Chuanchuan shouted, "I will be the next one! In the near future, no more than one person will die." Hour!"

After saying that, Bei Chuanchuan turned around and ran towards the playground, and finally squatted in the middle of the playground.

"Beichuanchuan!" Bi Jiayin wanted to chase, but was held back by Shen Yunzhe.

"Don't go." Shen Yunzhe said.

Bi Jiayin looked at Shen Yunzhe in confusion, and Shen Yunzhe subconsciously let go of his hand. The words he had compiled in his mind immediately disappeared into nothingness because of her glance.

This codename peer is really difficult to communicate with people.

"The place where she goes is the best place." Li Yilun explained, "The playground is quite spacious, it is not as hard as the cement floor, and it avoids all steps."