Chapter 154

Shen Yunzhe tried to walk inside, but he felt huge resistance.

He immediately realized that the strange object he had substituted, Yue Hong, was unwilling to go in. This kind of resistance felt like an obstacle even after Shen Yunzhe substituted. Shen Yunzhe frowned slightly and tried to continue walking in.

When he walked to the middle, there was a creak, and Shen Yunzhe felt the door behind him close. The next moment, the scenery in front of him completely changed.

This is a dilapidated thatched house with air leaks everywhere. The only advantage is that it is daytime, and the light coming through the holes can make some things clear.

"Why are you crying! Just reflect inside and tell me when you will stop crying and when you will come out again!"

"I'm so angry that I gave birth to a girl and died in childbirth. The second one was obviously a boy."

"It's really unlucky. Let's burn it. Let's burn it."

Shen Yunzhe carefully approached the hole and looked outside. It was daytime outside, so he could see clearly.

It was a very big haystack. There was a woman lying on the haystack. The woman looked very young. She looked here with her eyes wide open and her face sideways. Her belly was bulging. Shen Yunzhe It felt like this woman was looking at herself, or in other words, looking at Yue Hong.

It was obviously a very horrifying death, and even the woman's face was quite distorted, but Shen Yunzhe strangely saw a kind of kindness on the woman's face, a kind of unreasonable expression. A sense of sacredness.

A man lit a fire under the haystack, and the flames ignited instantly. The hot flames burned the air and distorted it. In the firelight, Shen Yunzhe seemed to see the woman's towering belly. Moving.

Shen Yunzhe took two steps back.

"It seems like a different space."

The system didn't answer, and Shen Yunzhe didn't continue to ask. He turned around and started looking for something in the thatched house. Soon Shen Yunzhe turned over a few pieces of paper. These pieces of paper also had the same words written on them. , the official code text.

【I am Wuyan. 】

"Wu Yan?!" Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes slightly.

He knew that Wu Yan, Shen Wei's apprentice, was a figure who could support the government after Shen Wei left, but he disappeared in the mountain village.

There were official traces everywhere outside, and everyone was trying to find a way to leave, but Shen Yunzhe found no trace of Wu Yan, let alone Shen Wei, as if the two of them had never entered at all. It's like a mountain village, I didn't expect to find it here‌.

[I followed the traces left by Master and came here, trying to find a way to deal with the mountain village, but I was trapped here and unable to leave. 】

[If you want to break through the mountain village, you must do two things: 1. Help Xiaoqing go down the mountain, 2. Force the village chief to enter the punishment room. When the village chief enters the punishment room, the second level of plot will begin. The master calls it: the deep plot, that is, why the village chief's rules restrict the entire village, and why Xiaoqing can give birth to the strange thing Yaya. 】

[The source of this power comes from the Punishment House, or somewhere connected to the Punishment House. 】

[As long as I find something strange, it may break the balance, but I can't detect anything wrong anyway. I can only feel vaguely depressed. Latecomers, if you come here, you must find a way to move forward. The truth must be Just ahead. 】