Chapter 45

"As long as you tell me what you are prepared to confirm." Li Yilun took a deep breath and finished the rest of his words.

Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue, "Waiting for me here."

"Although we will never meet again in the future, we are companions for the time being." Li Yilun said: "It is best not to hide information."

Shen Yunzhe yawned and looked very tired.

"Shen Yunzhe." Li Yilun called his name again.

Shen Yunzhe then spoke in a very slow tone, "I suspect that it was not the female student who was parasitized by the sparrow, but the teacher."

"I actually have this idea, but it is said in horror legends: People who are attracted by sparrows will die, and then the sparrows will take over their bodies."

"That's why he is a teacher." Shen Yunzhe said: "Sparrows are parasitic and occupy people's bodies, but they let everyone know that this student is dead. Wouldn't it be very troublesome for a dead person to suddenly appear in society? ?So, the dead will not be noticed."

"Maybe this 'dead' is just a superficial meaning, which means that after the sparrow parasitizes, the person is equivalent to death."

Li Yilun frowned slightly, and after a moment he nodded, agreeing with Shen Yunzhe's idea.

"The teacher was parasitized by a sparrow and still had consciousness. The sparrow was also parasitic on other people. Only the teacher, as one of them, discovered all this. Only she realized that her student was dead and that he might jump off the building. It's just the ingredients she added in her mind."

"People are dying every day, but no one notices that the student is still alive, so she will doubt her mental problem."

"Or you may suspect that you are going through a reincarnation where one person dies every day."

Li Yilun understood what Shen Yunzhe meant.

He lowered his head and put his hand on his forehead.

A teacher mistakenly believed that she was trapped in reincarnation. The world in her eyes was different from that of others. It was okay once or twice, but it was no longer normal after too many times. So she chose to pick up the knife and see this What are the few students who are still alive?

She stabbed several students and teachers to death, and stabbed several more students.

She felt that she was seeking the truth, at least this was the truth to her.

"So, you are going to determine whether this teacher has attacked any students." Li Yilun said, "Because the information on the photo changes every day, and it is the teacher's record of that day."

"Yes." Shen Yunzhe suddenly became happy, "If we are lucky, we can confirm it this time. If we are not lucky, we will have to come twice."

Li Yilun couldn't help but touch his neck, "After confirming these, what next?"

"I don't know." Shen Yunzhe said nonchalantly, "Let's confirm this first before we talk."

So Li Yilun stopped asking. He didn't know whether Shen Yunzhe had a back-up plan or just wanted to do what he said.

In fact, it doesn't matter. They have been dead for four rounds now, and there is nothing easy to do. Every day, they think about how to avoid death, collect information to determine the background of the story, and find a way to leave. Only Shen Yunzhe and himself are still doing it.

Everyone's thoughts are on how to survive.

He thought of the prediction he had made at the beginning, that each of them would step by step into the dark swamp of desire.