Chapter 56

When he returned to the room, Shen Yunzhe put a thick down jacket on Code Hope and put a hat on him, which instantly blocked his figure and long silver hair, making him look bulging.

The codename was Hope, and he didn't care, and even poked at his clothes curiously.

Shen Yunzhe also found some clothes for himself to put on, and then began to test whether there was electricity. After making sure that the light was still on, he nodded with satisfaction. Codename Hope raised his head and looked at the bright light on the ceiling, and the light reflected in his eyes. It was dazzling inside, but he didn't even blink.

Until Shen Yunzhe reached out to cover his eyes and pulled him out, Dai Xiang felt that there was darkness in front of him, but there was light shining in his eyes, and he liked it very much.

"Don't always look at things that make you uncomfortable." Shen Yunzhe taught him, "Even if you like it, don't do it."

"Oh." Codename Hope reluctantly agreed.

Before they could go out, a miserable sound came from outside the door. Shen Yunzhe quickly put down the hand covering Code Hope's eyes, and quickly opened the door. Mu Sen sat at the door crying, his wrist There was blood, and a large amount of blood dripped down his wrist.

Shen Yunzhe quickly pulled out the medicine box from behind the door and ran over.

"What's going on?!" Shen Yunzhe pulled out his wrist and saw that two holes were bitten on his wrist. The wounds were deep and damaged blood vessels. The blood couldn't stop no matter what.

After tying his wrist tightly to control the blood flow, Shen Yunzhe began to stop the bleeding, looking very professional.

Mu Sen, who was still crying, sobbed and calmed down little by little. He looked at Shen Yunzhe with tears in his eyes, "Shen, Brother Shen, you can also treat wounds."

"Study in medicine." Shen Yunzhe said perfunctorily, and then tightened the bandage hard. Mu Sen gasped in pain, and tears fell down again.

Codename Hope stood behind Shen Yunzhe and watched Shen Yunzhe treat Mu Sen's wound. He looked at the bandage on Mu Sen's wrist that was quickly stained red, and then looked at Shen Yunzhe's bloody fingers. There was a bit of coldness in his silver eyes. Turning his head to look out the window, his eyes became colder.

"The bleeding has stopped temporarily. I have no equipment here and the wound is very deep. I will go to the hospital for treatment after I can get out." Shen Yunzhe said: "Be careful not to touch the wound again."

Mu Sen sobbed and nodded, "Thank you, thank you, Brother Shen."

Shen Yunzhe packed up the medicine box and put it back to its original position, and then asked him, "What happened? Why did he get bitten in two holes?"

"I just saw in the group that everyone was saying that there was an extra doll at the door, and I wanted to take a look. Unexpectedly, as soon as I touched the doll, something came out of it and bit it fiercely. When I took a bite, it was a pink skinless cat corpse, and it could still move!"

Mu Sen cried and said: "I was scared to death, so I threw it out, and the thing's teeth made a gash on my wrist. As soon as you opened the door, it ran into the stairwell and ran away!"

"Brother Shen, will its teeth be poisonous? Will I be poisoned to death?"

"As long as there is no rabies, he probably won't die." Shen Yunzhe frowned, "If it's poisonous, there's nothing we can do about it. I don't have any medicine, and I can't get out of here."

Mu Sen cried louder.

"Okay, stop crying, go inside and wait." Shen Yunzhe was upset by his crying and hurriedly drove him back to the room.