Chapter 27

The innermost door of the men's room was open. Shen Yunzhe pushed it open and saw a wide open door. Sure enough, it was as dark inside as they said.

Shen Yunzhe turned on the flashlight on his mobile phone and looked around, then turned on the light and looked at the ceiling.

From what happened just now, he learned to look up. No one knew whether there was something ghost above them.

Creaking, footsteps came from behind. Shen Yunzhe turned around and found that Ding Yue was following.

It's not surprising that Ding Yue would come. Although he has an abnormal kind heart, he is indeed very courageous. He dares to stand in front of many things and dares to enter strange places. He has not been here for so long. I have seen him feel extremely scared of someone's corpse, including the scene where Liu Yaran was skinned.

"I'll look for it with you." Ding Yue said, "Qiulan and Lu Ronghua didn't come. They said they were looking for Liu Yaran's body."

Anyone who listens will know that this is an excuse. Shen Yunzhe believes that Ding Yue actually understands in his heart.

But only Qiulan and Lu Ronghua?

Shen Yunzhe looked at the door again, and sure enough, a man carefully poked his head out. It was Lu Feng, whose face was full of tears just now.

This made Shen Yunzhe a little surprised. This newcomer was very timid. He was the first to be scared out just now, and he was still afraid of him. Now he followed Ding Yue into the warehouse again?

"I, I just think I should come in and take a look, because I don't want to die." Lu Feng seemed to know what Shen Yunzhe was thinking, and just explained in a low voice, "I want to go home. I sent the live broadcast to me. , I want to go back and ask him why he did this to me."

Having said that, Shen Yunzhe didn't want to dissuade him.

They walked around the dark warehouse with flashlights, trying to find the missing Duanzi Yao.

Lu Feng was still afraid and followed Ding Yue step by step. He knew very well that Ding Yue was the one who would protect him if he was in danger. And Shen Yunzhe, this person didn't know what happened in the past two days, and what happened at the beginning The performance is completely different, weird and scary.

"I just went to the publicity hall to take a look and found that the publicity hall was smashed. Did you do it?" Ding Yue asked Shen Yunzhe as he walked away.

"Yes." Shen Yunzhe shined a flashlight on the road ahead, "I smashed up the female ghost's workplace and followed the female ghost to the director's office."

Ding Yue was stunned for a moment, and he and Lu Feng looked at him with an expression of indescribable horror.

Which sane person would think of such a solution? !

"You can't think like a normal person in this kind of playground." Shen Yunzhe ignored their fear and said to himself: "It is indeed right to avoid ghosts because you are afraid of them, but sometimes you have to Look at the problem from another angle, like using them as pawns that can be exploited."

No, no player dares to use ghosts as pawns...

Lu Feng's voice trembled and he said, "You are so abnormal. Have you taught the bastard who brought you in a long time ago?"

"No, he died when I left the game field." Shen Yunzhe said calmly.

Lu Feng looked at Ding Yue with some embarrassment, "Where are you, Ding Yue?"

Ding Yue doesn't seem to like this topic very much, but he rarely refuses others, "I was not tricked into watching the live broadcast."

Now even Shen Yunzhe looked at him.