Chapter 12

"I didn't steal anything." The security guard faced Shen Yunzhe with a faceless face.

The sound came from his body. As a doctor, Shen Yunzhe had no idea where the sound came from. As an extreme sports enthusiast, he felt that his brain was about to be exploded by the danger warning.

"Who said you stole things?" Shen Yunzhe asked anyway.

Although I know that talking too much will lead to mistakes, but something is indeed wrong with this security guard. Maybe we can get some information from him.

"Everyone!" the security guard roared hoarsely, "I didn't take anything. I just picked up a mobile phone and forgot to put it in the lost and found area. As a result, they said I stole it. Everyone said I stole things and said I The property of a dead person."

"The captain wants to call the police, fire me, and the hospital wants to deduct my salary."

"I obviously didn't do anything!"

Shen Yunzhe clenched the phone in his hand, and he forced himself to smile, "It's okay, I'm going to return the phone to the owner now, and I will explain it to you."

"Really?" The security guard leaned over and the burnt smell rushed into Shen Yunzhe's nose.

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Really."

"Great, Dr. Liu, you are such a good person!"

Being thanked by a burnt dead man, Shen Yunzhe had never experienced such a terrifying thing in his life. He gritted his teeth and smiled to make himself look gentler. In short, he could now leave the security guard with his mobile phone and feel safe. Walking out steadily was something Shen Yunzhe didn't expect before coming.

Turning around and taking two steps, Shen Yunzhe paused just as he reached the door of the hospital door.

A premonition, can it be said to be a premonition?

Shen Yunzhe felt an indescribable feeling of fear, as if something was waiting for him at the door of the hospital building.

Just wait for him to take a step, and then...

[Don't ignore any form of warning. Characteristics of code climbers: unreasonable but extremely accurate intuition. 】

Which is to say: there really is something.

It seemed that Shen Yunzhe stopped at the door of the hospital and stopped moving. The things inside finally couldn't wait any longer. Blood flowed down the door frame, and the red liquid instantly moistened the ground. Shen Yunzhe watched helplessly as part of his lower body fell into the pool of blood.

His face turned pale, and he finally remembered the pursuer he had left behind.

The man who hanged himself!

The mobile phone in the pocket automatically lights up, and the number of comments on the live broadcast begins to increase.

[I finally caught up with him, and I found him after searching for so long. 】

[Because he wiped off all the blood on his body before and stole the identity of doctor Liu Ruoyu, which caused the perception of this thing to be confused, but he still found it, so I said that the blood can leave traces even if it is wiped off. 】

[As a newcomer, it's already impressive to be able to reach this point alone. Unfortunately, he is the one closest to the truth among this batch. 】

[If he dies, other players may not be able to find this place in a short time. Are they really going to be wiped out? 】