Chapter 133

Code name: Hope, ability: directly hurt strange objects, the nemesis of strange objects.

Although the name is hope, it is the word for extreme emotions, especially since he is still alive. After synchronization, Shen Yunzhe can feel his current emotions simultaneously.

So when Shen Yunzhe felt an unknown anger, he was not surprised.

After all, this time it was synchronized and I hope you haven't released him yet. It's normal for him to be angry. This guy will be angry all the time. He doesn't know why he gets angry. He doesn't care about it when he gets angry. He can last for a second. Say hello with a smile and then go crazy and break someone's arm in one second.

[Synchronization completed. 】

Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes and walked over step by step. The guests were still following the will of the playground, laughing and stabbing the boy at the bottom.

"Are you screaming? Keep screaming! It's useless, no teacher likes you!"

"Pigtou, you pigtou! Do you really think that a pig can become a human after getting a doctorate?"

"Waste‌, a society‌ useless person!"

"Hahahaha! Go die now!"

The boy was lying on the ground. He felt that there were countless blades penetrating his body. It didn't hurt, but it was a little empty. For weird things, there was no pain. He was just following the game. The puppet of the market has only a little thinking ability at best.

He slowly hid his right hand under his body and used his body to block the hair rope on his wrist.

The only gift to him‌.

At this moment, he felt a lightness on his body, and the screams of other strange objects came from beside him. He raised his head and saw Shen Yunzhe watching him condescendingly.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him as if he wasn't looking at him at all, or in other words, he seemed to be looking at the air.

"Ah!!" The strange creatures were crawling on the ground, holding knives and staring at Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe stepped on one of the strange objects that had not been kicked out, his eyes full of coldness.

"I'm very angry now." Shen Yunzhe said, "It's best not to provoke me."

The waiter is a strange thing in the game field, with a game field thinking. The host of the banquet is a puppet in the game field, with a little thinking, and these guests are just dispensable for the theme of the wedding banquet. At best, they are NPCs with no thinking at all.

They rushed over, and the boys looked at Shen Yunzhe raising his hands towards them. It seemed that there was a ray of light, but it seemed that there was not.

Harsh screams rang out in Box 4, and the strange creatures screamed and fell to their knees on the ground. Their bodies were melting, like a piece of ice meeting scorching fire. In the boy's eyes, They turned into a puff of smoke and dissipated in the air.

"As I said, I'm very angry now." Shen Yunzhe said, "It's really troublesome."

As he spoke, he was about to leave. At this moment, he felt someone grabbing his trousers.

Shen Yunzhe turned around and saw the boy.

The strange thing with wounds all over its body pulled at his trousers and stared at him.

"Don't leave."

"You promised me that you would stay with me."

"You said you would stay with me here, die with me, and stay with me until the end. I like you so much."