Chapter 134

Shen Yunzhe can always come to Code Hope in his dreams. This is not his problem, because human thoughts cannot be controlled.

Before he went to bed, his mind was filled with the phrase "Your doll is going to hate you" from Codename Hope. Then when he opened his eyes, he saw a dark box and Codename Hope. Is this normal?

After all, there is something to think about every day and something to dream about at night.

【I see you can't control your desire to escape. 】

Shen Yunzhe stood up. About two meters away in front of him sat Codename Hope. Codename Hope was still the same as before. His long silver hair fell to the ground. His silver eyes reflected Shen Yunzhe's figure. He looked... Very quiet and didn't say a word.

But for Codename Hope, there is something wrong with this quietness!

"First of all, I have to say something." Shen Yunzhe said: "Many things in the game field are beyond your control. Everything you carry with you should be used."

Codename Hope looked at him and motioned for him to continue.

Even if there was no fluctuation in this space, Shen Yunzhe felt that Codename Hope's emotions had reached the limit at this time, and he might explode at the slightest touch.

"I left it for you." Shen Yunzhe took out an off-white hair rope from his pocket, "Look."

Codename Hope looked at the hair rope, then turned to look at Shen Yunzhe. He stood up from the ground and walked slowly over, until he was face to face with Shen Yunzhe.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope said, "Those are all mine."

"Those things you sent away are also mine."

"You gave away my things."

Shen Yunzhe sighed in his heart, he knew it would be like this.

Codename Hope doesn't care what the situation was at that time. He will only focus on one point and start to get angry. No matter how he explains it, he will not listen, because in his heart, the process is not important. He only values ​​the result. He only cares about the result. Shen Yunzhe knew that things that should belong to him were given away.

So he was angry and aggrieved, but Shen Yunzhe still refused to let him go out, and he was even more unhappy.

"So I'm not here to apologize to you?" Shen Yunzhe said, "I'm sorry."

Codename Hope narrowed his eyes slightly and grabbed Shen Yunzhe's hand.

"Sure enough, I should still strangle you to death."

Shen Yun's philosophical codename hopes to pretend to be innocent, "Huh?"

"You should be strangled to death!" Codename Hope said: "You gave the things you gave me to others and you didn't feel guilty at all. You didn't care about me at all and didn't care about my feelings at all! Shen Yunzhe, You are an irresponsible man who starts chaos and ends up abandoning you!"

But Shen Yunzhe said: "You haven't messed up before, so why would you give up?"

"You don't need to be responsible, why rush to take responsibility?"

Codename Hope fell silent. He looked at Shen Yunzhe with a subtle hint of silver in his eyes.

Shen Yunzhe also fell silent, and he began to think about what he had just said.

He didn't need to be told by the system to know that it was the influence of the character of the code-named fraudster. When he came in, he was still in sync with the code-named fraudster.