Chapter 34

The class bell rings for a few seconds and then stops. After the sharp sound disappears, the world will seem particularly quiet, and this silence will make the people present even more uneasy.

The school was empty, not even a shadow of a bird, let alone any students.

Shen Yunzhe raised his hand and glanced at the palm of his hand, wondering if there was synchronization now.

[World A03842, codename Climber is synchronizing, synchronization rate is 30%. 】

[The school grounds are spacious and there is an extended corridor in the middle of the floor, suitable for code climbers. 】

Shen Yunzhe breathed a sigh of relief. He said that he felt that he was very normal now. He had not been so normal for a long time.

Although this is quite unusual to say.

"Well, what's going on?"

The girl looked at the people around her, her expression was ugly, because suddenly switching to another position without being noticed was an unexplainable problem, so she could only try to convince herself.

"Why am I here? Am I not in a restaurant with my friends? Is it a variety show?"

"This is a game playground. As for why you came here, when you go out, you can ask your friend who showed you the strange live broadcast." The answer was from a man with a rather cold face and a cold tone. , should be a difficult person to get along with.

"There are only seven people this time, shouldn't it be difficult?" Another girl looked at the people around her, "Except for the novice game field, this is the first time I have encountered a game field with only seven players."

"But it's also my first time to encounter an escape mission."

Shen Yunzhe saw that they did not participate in the discussion, and the newcomer girl next to him looked confused, having no idea what they were talking about.

Seemingly noticing that Shen Yunzhe was also standing, the newcomer girl walked up to Shen Yunzhe and asked, "Did you suddenly appear here too?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at her and suddenly realized...yes, he can also pretend to be a newcomer.

"Yes, I went out to look for a job today. Who knew I would step into this place as soon as I got off the bus." Shen Yunzhe immediately became very nervous, "How could we appear in a place like this?"

"My name is Shen Yunzhe, what's your name?"

The girl seemed to have found a companion and said quickly: "My name is Yuan Jing. It's so scary here. I want to go home."

"Me too."

The person who was talking finally noticed them. It seemed that they were not big evil people. After the discussion, he called them over and told them what the playground was and what they were going to do, and asked them to follow him. ‌, because no one ‌ knows what is in this playground.

Shen Yunzhe followed them obediently, and they did not cover up their words, so Shen Yunzhe also knew something about the situation.

This time there were only seven people in the game field, three men and four women. Only Yuan Jing was a newcomer. Except for Shen Yunzhe, everyone else entered the game field for the fourth time. After determining the number of games, they all looked wary. Seven Personally, it doesn't feel like it's as difficult as the fourth game.

Bi Jiayin, a patient woman inside, taught them how to use announcements and live broadcasts, and specifically told them not to believe the words of the live broadcast viewers.