Chapter 96

"The reason why I don't have a tongue is to prevent people here from lying. It sounds really perverted." Yang Pei frowned.

Then she looked at Shen Yunzhe with a somewhat strange eyebrow, "Huh? Aren't you scared of the newcomer?"

Cheng Yiyi chatted next to him, "He is not a newcomer."

"Ah?" Qiu Shurong was shocked, "Then why did you say you are a newcomer?"

"I never said that you think I'm a newcomer." Shen Yunzhe sat on the sofa, his voice a little boring, "You can't do it. Only now do you realize that I'm not a newcomer at all. ."

Yang Pei and Qiu Shu Rong looked at each other, and then Qiu Shu and Rongcai spoke in a low voice, "He seems to have never said that he is a newcomer."

It's because he didn't behave like an old player at all at first, he was completely confused. When Zhang Luqing first contacted him and called him a newcomer, he didn't deny it, so all the players here assumed that he was a newcomer. .

"Which game are you in?" Cheng Yiyi asked him curiously.

To be honest, even if he is not a newcomer, newcomers like Shen Yunzhe are rare. He seems not afraid at all and is accustomed to the game field.

"The fourth game." Shen Yunzhe paused for a moment, then murmured in a confused voice, "Is it the fifth game?"

Everyone:?

Why do some players forget even the first time they enter the game? Is he really okay?

Just when they were speechless, there was a bang, and everyone present was startled. They all looked at the window next to them. The window was open, and the white curtains were blown by the wind. You can see something shaking outside the curtains.

Shen Yunzhe stood up and walked over. He opened the curtains, and the next moment he saw a man in black clothes hanging from it and swinging.

This is a middle-aged man, wearing black and gray tattered clothes. His eyes are wide open and his mouth seems to be split. There is no tongue in the black mouth, and he is hanging on it. On ‌a horrified and contorted expression‌.

"Isn't this the greeter at the door?!" Yang Pei was surprised, "Is he dead?"

Qiu Shu Rong also frowned, "He was still at the door when we came in. How could he be hanged here?"

Shen Yunzhe lay on the window and looked at the body. After looking at it for a while, he said: "He was not hanged. He was hung here after death."

The people present were stunned for a moment, "Huh?"

"Don't believe it? But I am a forensic doctor who specializes in avenging the dead." Shen Yunzhe said: "Before I came here, I stayed up for three days and nights chasing the case. You said you finally had a day off and entered the game arcade. Now, He is still in working condition, how about you put him down and let me dissect him on the spot for you to see?"

Everyone took a step back and shook their heads violently, "No, no, no!"

Of course, no one went to put down the person hanging outside. Yang Pei and the other three quickly left the window, and Shen Yunzhe stood there and heard their whispers.

"The forensic doctor is also a policeman, right? A policeman with a bad temper."

"Forensic doctors generally cooperate with criminal police to deal with murderers. Of course, they are different from ordinary police officers. They have to be more aggressive to arrest people."

"This is my first time seeing a forensic doctor. It's different from what's shown on TV."

Shen Yunzhe raised the corner of his mouth and smiled slightly. He took out his mobile phone from his pocket and glanced at the time. It was almost noon. It was lunch time as agreed in the agreement. This time may not necessarily have any meaning, but It's all written on it, so it must mean something.