Chapter 61

"You really don't know who the other player is?"

"have no idea."

"He's always by your side and he obviously knows you. It's rare for players to trust each other so much."

"I don't know, maybe it's because others have good intentions."

Qiao Dong looked at Shen Yunzhe and said, "Shen Yunzhe, do you know how important this player is to us?"

"I know, but there's nothing we can do about it." Shen Yunzhe said with a smile: "Let's not talk about it for now. I don't know. Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you this. He came out to protect me so fearlessly and helped me regardless of the danger. , I changed hands and betrayed him, what a big deal."

Qiao Dong sighed, "Okay."

In fact, he had no intention of getting information about this person from Shen Yunzhe in the first place. This was just a routine inquiry. It would be great to get new information, and it would not be a surprise if he couldn't get it.

If Shen Yunzhe really said it casually to them, he would still look down on Shen Yunzhe. Fortunately, Shen Yunzhe's character has not been affected, which is also a good thing.

Walking out of the conference room door, Qiao Dong came out with documents and happened to meet Yue Ding, who was dealing with survivor issues.

Yue Ding is a non-staff member of the special department. He especially likes to disguise himself and is good at inciting emotions. It is the best choice for him to deal with these survivors. Judging from his relaxed expression, he should have already dealt with it. The next step is to study how to deal with it. Society has taken care of this.

This strange invasion resulted in the death of more than a hundred people, and countless ordinary residents who saw cats and corpses killing people.

"Didn't you ask for anything?" Yue Ding used a question, but his voice sounded affirmative no matter how he sounded.

Qiao Dong nodded, "Shen Yunzhe said that he didn't know him, but they just met him suddenly and acted together."

"It's normal if you don't say it. That boy is a bit proud." Yue Ding put his hands in his pockets, "There is no picture in the surveillance camera?"

"No, that layer of fog should separate the entire community from the real world. The surveillance is connected to the property's monitoring room. All the surveillance cameras did not capture any footage. The only thing we saw on the Easter Egg Live Broadcast was that. There's no way to record things."

Yue Ding smiled and said, "There is no evidence at all. Shen Yunzhe is still a hero. We can't keep him here forever. When will he be released?"

"After finishing the transcript, there are still some details that have not yet been communicated." Qiao Dong raised his wrist and looked at the time, "It will end at night."

Old God Yue Ding nodded thoughtfully, and then said, "I have some clues here."

"What?"

"It's not that everyone didn't see the face of the mysterious player. He didn't wear a mask at the beginning."

Qiao Dong's eyes widened in surprise. He remembered that Yue Ding had just dealt with the survivors' problem.

"Did anyone among the survivors really see his face?!"

"A neighbor of Shen Yunzhe is a college student majoring in journalism." Yue Ding said: "He was seriously injured. When he was rescued, he was sent to the hospital for stitches. It is said that the emergency treatment of his wound It was Shen Yunzhe who stopped the bleeding, and there was another person beside Shen Yunzhe."