Chapter 60

After eating the bread and drinking the water, Codename Hope was attracted by his own feeling of fullness. He seemed to want to drink more water, but Shen Yunzhe confiscated the water glass.

The little finger codenamed Hope twitched unconsciously on his knees, his eyes staring at Shen Yunzhe, looking very quiet.

But Shen Yunzhe is familiar with this action, because he also has this habit, which means that he is in a very irritable mood at this time, and he is just a little bit away from having an attack.

"Hold on a little longer." Shen Yunzhe comforted him, "Just wait until we get out of here."

Codename Hope looked at him, and then shifted his gaze after a moment. His eyes looked forward, staring at the light spots on the wall.

Now that the agent of this strange erosion has been determined, it is easy to deal with it. Just find the agent and destroy it, even though the agent is the body of a young child.

Shen Yunzhe got a bottle of medical alcohol from the medicine shelf next to him and stuffed it into his pocket.

He turned on Hou Zheng's mobile phone and looked at the owner group in his WeChat. Even though it was getting very late, no one alive could fall asleep. They were constantly panicking in the group, as if talking to others could help them a little. Counteract a little fear.

Some people are also making speech sounds that sound like crying, and they don't dare to cry loudly, just a whimpering sound.

Shen Yunzhe wrote a paragraph in the memo, then copied it and sent it to each group.

[I have a way to catch the cat and make everyone leave, but I need your help. 】

【? 】

【Hou Zheng‌? Isn't he dead? ! 】

[No, he seemed to have said before that he picked up Hou Zheng's cell phone, and they were the two who wanted to save people. 】

【what is going on? Are you an insider? Why is this happening? Is there really a ghost? 】

[Don't ask so many questions. How will he answer them? Are you here to save us? 】

[I can save you, but I need your cooperation. There are official people waiting for us outside. The official will explain to you when we leave. 】Shen Yunzhe can lead them to mistakenly think that they are official, so that they can believe and help.

There are people everywhere in the community, not just the owners but also the property management and security guards. They are all trapped in different places, trembling and afraid to leave.

[What do you want us to help with? 】

The person asking was another property manager.

Shen Yunzhe knew something was going on. Because Hou Zheng was a dead man, this account was not trustworthy. Other property managers could control more people.

[Help me find the little girl at the beginning, the one in the red dress. You should have seen it more or less. 】

【Is it the child who was killed some time ago? 】

【right. 】

【What if ‌ is found? 】

[Give me her location. You can also post it privately in the group. Anyway, let me know immediately if you see it. 】

【I, I saw...】

At this moment, a person suddenly said in the group: [She is in the basement. 】

Then there is a photo. It can be seen that the photo was taken in a car. The person should be lying under the car seat. The camera carefully poked out and captured a small touch of red.