Chapter 6

Shen Yunzhe was sure that almost no one slept last night.

He didn't fall asleep either. It wasn't that the bustling noise outside was too loud and the possible casualties, but that there was a vague smell passing through him.

After synchronizing with the 'doctor', his sense of smell became very sensitive. Some smells that were usually difficult to notice were amplified in his sense of smell. He smelled a very subtle fishy smell in the room, like after the rain. The iron blocks were stained with rust and smelled like iron.

The sound outside was non-stop, occasionally accompanied by screams, sharp and filled with ecstasy.

As soon as six o'clock in the morning came, the bustling sounds outside suddenly stopped, as if nothing had happened, and the room slowly lit up, but the strange fishy smell never disappeared.

Qin Chao opened his eyes. He looked around first and made sure that everyone was staying safely in their original positions. person in charge.

People cannot be judged by their appearance.

"Everyone, wake up. The time is up. We must find the news today. It's already the fifth day. If we don't find it, all of us will die."

Shen Yunzhe stood up, "Time limit?"

"Oh, I haven't told you yet. The game arcade usually has a time limit for tasks, and you won't be allowed to stay in it for seven days." Qin Chao replied: "If we can't complete the task in seven days and cannot leave here, then inside All the ghosts will shift their targets to us."

"No one can escape."

Shen Yunzhe nodded. He covered his nose and suddenly realized that the clothes on his body were also stained with blood, but he was not smelled by the smell of blood on his body?

"What are you doing?" Le Jia noticed Shen Yunzhe's movements.

"It tastes good." Shen Yunzhe replied.

Le Jia and Qin Chao looked at each other with a strange look in their eyes. In the next second, their expressions changed, and they quickly turned around and shouted to the people sitting next to them. The fear of the whole night made them nervous, and almost everyone was nervous. Almost jumped up, except for the one huddled in the corner.

"Hey, wake up, Zhang Wenli!"

Shen Yunzhe still remembers this man. It was rare that he didn't move at all last night. Whether it was Shen Yunzhe coming or those people who had conflicts with him, he seemed to be very tired. He kept leaning in the corner with his eyes closed, so Shen Yunzhe didn't even see it. What does he look like.

Le Jia tried to reach out and patted Zhang Wenli on the shoulder, but he didn't move.

Swallowing secretly, Lejia pushed him with her hand, and there was a click.

Like jelly falling to the ground, with a sticky sound, Zhang Wenli's entire body was cut into countless pieces and collapsed directly, blood spattered, and countless pieces of meat were wet on the floor. He quietly fell asleep in his sleep. The sound was separated, and no one at the scene noticed it.

"Ah!!!" The screams could no longer be controlled, and everyone turned pale.

After the blood exploded, the weird smell of blood in the room became stronger. Shen Yunzhe finally couldn't hold on and covered his mouth and nose, frowning tightly.

He wanted to vomit.

This is a physiological reaction that is difficult to control. It even surprised Shen Yunzhe. He was very sure that this physiological reaction did not come from him. That is to say: as a doctor in the parallel world, he hated the smell of blood. .