Chapter 5

He clutched the blood-stained cell phone and continued walking to the inpatient building. I don't know if it was because of the appearance of the security guard, but he didn't encounter anything terrible along the way.

Shen Yunzhe walked to Building B of the inpatient building honestly. He was now afraid that the burned security guard was watching him somewhere, waiting for him to show his flaws.

Now he can only gamble on his luck. Maybe those old players Ning Xiao mentioned are in this building?

With a creak, Shen Yunzhe pushed open the door of the inpatient building. The door was only ajar and seemed not closed at all. This seemed a bit unnatural. All the doors of the clinic building in front were tightly closed. He turned the door by leaning on it. When Ning Xiao went out and came in through the window, he smashed a door directly.

Then why is this door open?

At that moment, Shen Yunzhe realized something belatedly.

Emergency relocation of the hospital does not require locking all the hospital doors, not to mention the countless medical equipment inside that have not had time to be disposed of.

This seems more like... locking something firmly inside the hospital to prevent it from escaping.

Shen Yunzhe was so frightened by this idea that he broke into a cold sweat. He looked at the door of the inpatient building that was pushed open and swallowed. If it was really what he thought, and the hospital locked the door after the emergency evacuation to prevent the things inside from leaving, then now If this door opens, what will come out?

He began to debate whether to go in or not.

"Hey." A pebble was thrown from the side. Shen Yunzhe was already in a state of nervousness, but now he was even more shocked.

"Don't go, is it a human?" The voice sounded again.

Shen Yunzhe took two steps back and looked to the side. Behind a door, a red-haired man waved to him, "Come here! Hurry! The time is coming! If you don't want to die, hurry up!"

It seems to be a human being.

It's human!

Although Shen Yunzhe's trust in people has plummeted after Ning Xiao's incident, in this environment, a person is certainly more trustworthy than a ghost. Shen Yunzhe quickly ran over there and entered the room without making more noise. .

The next second Shen Yunzhe entered, the red-haired man closed the door with a click, so fast that if he were slower for a second, something terrible would get in.

"The newcomer mentioned in the announcement?" The red-haired man breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Shen Yunzhe.

"Yes." Shen Yunzhe replied while looking around.

There were six people in the room, excluding Shen Yunzhe, four men and two women. One of the girls was covered in blood and was still crying softly. The relatively calm woman next to her patted her back gently. Apart from the red-haired man, there was no one else. All three men looked nervous.

"Didn't the announcement say there were two people?" The calm woman looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Where's the other one?"

Shen Yunzhe frowned, "Being burned by a security guard..."

He didn't finish his words, but the people here already understood what he meant. Their faces turned pale in an instant. The eyes of the crying girl were instantly frightened, and her cry became louder.

"Don't make too much noise. You don't want to attract the security either, right?" the red-haired man yelled angrily.

The crying girl immediately covered her mouth and cried softly.