Chapter 7

"The one who was strangled to death." Shen Yunzhe covered his mouth and nose and pointed at the hand next to the body, "That should be the hand."

The faces of everyone present were ugly, because they knew very well that the hand belonged to Zhang Wenli, who had been cut into pieces.

A dead man who had turned into minced meat actually strangled Wang Liyang who was left behind?

"Are you sure?" Qin Chao still had some hope.

"I'm not a forensic doctor, so I can only say that it's a high probability." Shen Yunzhe said, "Besides, don't you feel that the shadow on the wall is moving?"

"It's not just moving, it's also moving towards us." Lejia kept paying attention to the shadows in the room.

The two shadows that were obviously Wang Liyang and Zhang Wenli were moving outside little by little.

"Sister Le, what should we do now?" The girl clutched Le Jia's sleeve tightly.

"What else can we do? We can't stay in the safe house anymore, everyone needs to leave!"

As soon as they finished speaking, the shadow's speed increased instantly as if it heard their words. The people outside the house were frightened and staggered and ran outside in a hurry. Shen Yunzhe ran behind. He glanced back subconsciously and saw a shadow on the door of the safe house, and another black shadow on the wall opposite the room, moving quickly towards them.

The speed of the shadow was extremely fast, and the sunlight poured in through the broken window. Shen Yunzhe looked at the light coming from the window. He was stunned for a moment, looked at the sunlight for a while, and then turned to look behind him.

Their shadows were lengthened by the sunlight until they clung to the edge of the corridor.

"No!" Shen Yunzhe shouted, "Back off!"

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Someone cursed: "Didn't you see the shadow chasing you?!"

"Shadows can only catch shadows! The sun has come in, and now the further you run, the longer the shadows will be! Find a place where the light can't reach you!"

Before the people running in front could react, a person let out a miserable scream. It was the man named Zhu Xin who was running at the front. He fell to the ground, and his legs seemed to be pulled by something. Qin Chao She hurriedly knelt down and took his hand, but the force that came from nowhere was too strong.

"Don't let go! I don't want to die yet!" Zhu Xin grabbed Qin Chao's sleeve desperately, "Help me, help me!"

Qin Chao pulled him to look at the entrance of the corridor. Zhu Xin was lying on the ground in the sun, and his shadow was being pulled by another shadow.

"hold onto!"

Shen Yunzhe quickly removed a billboard from the wall. He dragged the billboard to the broken window sill as quickly as possible to block the light. The shadow of the billboard instantly blocked their shadows. Zhu Xin only felt his feet loosen. He was in a hurry. He got up and huddled in the shadows, crying ugly.

Shen Yunzhe didn't dare to put down the billboard as the shadow could no longer be seen. He looked around to make sure the shadow was not hidden anywhere.

When the episode happened just now, Le Jia and the girl Yang Siwei had already run away without a trace, and now there are only three of them left here.

"Let's go to a place where the light can't reach." Shen Yunzhe said: "Go inside, the wall over there can block the sun."

Qin Chao and Zhu Xin nodded, and they quickly ran to the stairwell in the middle, which was a place that could completely isolate themselves from the sun and didn't even have windows.