Chapter 125

Shen Yunzhe took out his mobile phone. He was very glad that he was going out to see a patient, so he always carried his mobile phone with him. The man in pajamas and slippers was almost autistic.

[The game "Happy Dumpling House" has been loaded. 】

[Game content: A dumpling restaurant became popular on the Internet. The delicious dishes and affordable prices attracted many people. Countless wedding banquets were held in this dumpling restaurant. The guests were full from morning to night. Several competitors Sneak into the dumpling restaurant and prepare to steal. Remember, don't reveal your identity. 】

[Main mission: Hold a wedding banquet. 】

It was a very strange and difficult to understand main mission. Not only Shen Yunzhe, but everyone else present looked hesitant.

Shen Yunzhe immediately realized that he was still very unlucky this time. It was estimated that the level of this game field was not low.

The announcement changed to a countdown, and they immediately walked to the dumpling restaurant. It seemed that there were no new people this time, but after thinking about it, there were no surprise easter eggs, and there would be no new people entering the game field. Even if there were, they would only survive the erosion of strange objects. personnel, most of whom have been officially taught the game rules.

Entering the dumpling restaurant, Shen Yunzhe looked around. The man wearing slippers had lost one of his slippers and was sighing crazily as he looked at his single slipper.

"As usual, would you like to introduce yourself?" Someone looked at the people around him and said, "There seem to be a lot of people here this time."

Yes, there are too many players. Even if there are no newcomers, 15 people have gathered in this game. This is the first time Shen Yunzhe has encountered this kind of posture, which also expresses the true nature of this game field. Very simple.

[Parallel world D00801, codenamed Trickster, is synchronizing, with a synchronization rate of 45%. 】

[Synchronization completed. 】

Huh? New peer‌? !

[There is some trouble with your identity. The official and another organization are keeping an eye on you. The previous surprise easter egg was also broadcast live, so you can hide it. 】

[The peer will be replaced when there are other needs. 】

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly. He looked around, then casually took off his coat and threw it to the young man wearing pajamas next to him. The young man looked at Shen Yunzhe with some surprise. Shen Yunzhe smiled at him and signaled him to put it on quickly. The man immediately nodded gratefully to Shen Yunzhe and put his coat on himself.

Rolling up his sleeves, Shen Yunzhe touched his pocket again, and after making sure the hair tie was still there, he took it out and tied his hair.

After months of growing his hair, his hair was already a little long. At least it could be tied into a small ponytail. After pinning it, Shen Yunzhe glanced at his current image through the metal next to him. He deliberately restrained the expression on his face. Make yourself appear more difficult to approach.

This action did not attract the attention of others. After all, there were too many players this time.

The people present introduced themselves vaguely, as if they were swallowing dates. In fact, this kind of introduction is completely useless when there are many people. After all, most people's memories are not so outstanding that they can remember them after listening to them once. Fourteen names can match each person's face.