Chapter 114

The incident of strange objects eroding reality is very difficult to deal with, because it is like another game field, isolated from the world and everyone outside.

People from outside can't get in, so people from inside can only find ways to break this barrier.

If you are lucky, there is a player inside. Understand the process of the game field. If you are not lucky, it will be over. Everyone will die in it. The game field becomes a dead city. This place becomes taboo and is designated as Danger areas, such as the "mountain village" back then and the "train" now.

When Shen Yunzhe arrived, Qiao Dong was trying to find a way to enter the game field, but unfortunately, they were at their wits' end.

The officials are helpless about the game field that has begun to erode and can only wait for an ending.

Shen Yunzhe looked at it for a while, then he thought, "Is there a way to get in?"

The official people immediately explained to Shen Yunzhe that this matter was really difficult because there was no technical gap at all. In other words, they didn't even know how the game field was formed. But in fact, Shen Yunzhe was not asking. He was instead asking the system.

The system's voice overlaps with that of the official personnel.

[No living person can enter. 】

Shen Yunzhe turned and left. As he walked, he asked in a low voice: "What do you mean that living people can't get in?"

[Strange object erosion is the same as the game field. Except for selected players, no one can enter this game field. However, living people cannot enter, and they can still rely on dead people. 】

"What's the meaning?"

[There are many, many dead people in the game field. Even the strange objects that erode reality will also bring those dead people with them. If you are lucky, maybe one of your peers will die here, die inside. Of course, the person can return to the game field, because he originally belongs to this game field. 】

Shen Yunzhe understood that it still depends on luck.

He walked to Qiao Dong not far away. Qiao Dong was busy, and Pentagram, whom he had met once, was also observing something.

"Director Qiao." Shen Yunzhe asked, "Do you know what kind of game arcade is inside?"

Qiao Dong glanced at Shen Yunzhe after hearing the sound, and then handed him the information in his hand.

"We identified three possibilities through the screening of police calls, and identified them through the keyword "flowers blooming on the chest." One is a gift from the girl. The general background story is that the girl was given a flower by her dead mother. The flowers finally stuck in her body and grew; the second one was the man and woman who committed suicide and died in love. Many flowers fell around them. The dead lovers began to take revenge on those who opposed them. The third possibility is very small. Plantation."

"There is also a possibility that we did not include the game arcade."

Shen Yunzhe looked at the information, and then spoke again, "Then which one do you think is the most likely?"

"Two." Qiao Dong said: "There was a message in the police phone number. Flowers bloomed on everyone's chest. They were flowers in large quantities."

Shen Yunzhe lowered his eyes slightly.

[This is a rather complex game field. The content of the game field will change. For the time being, I only have news about your peers when they are in the game field. 】