Chapter 67

Shen Yunzhe disappeared in front of his eyes in the blink of an eye, and the three people present were stunned for a moment.

"Where is the person?" Zhang Xian looked around in surprise, "He suddenly disappeared?"

"He must have been taken away by that female ghost!" Ji Yu said quickly: "We have to find him!"

"He must be very scared now." Wang Shiyu was also worried.

Zhang Xian, who was about to speak, silently closed his mouth. He looked at Ji Yu and Wang Shiyu strangely, but no matter how he looked, he saw the deepest worry in their eyes. They were really worried about Shen Yunzhe. If you go missing, you will encounter misfortune.

Shen Yunzhe had saved them, so it was normal for them to be worried, but... was this worry too much?

This is a game field, and they are players trapped in the game field.

It is very normal to encounter ghosts and be taken away by ghosts in the game field, and players generally avoid this.

Could it be the influence of the game field?

"Let's search around first." Wang Shiyu immediately started looking for clues.

But the moment she squatted down, a white hairpin appeared in front of her eyes, and she was stunned for a moment.

The white hairpin was just placed on the bench. The suppressed and dull fear surged out the moment she saw the hairpin. Wang Shiyu found that she still had reason, but her hand But she couldn't control it. No matter how she yelled in her heart, her hand slowly picked up the hairpin.

"It's so beautiful." Wang Shiyu heard herself say this, her hands were shaking, her face was a twisted smile, and her eyes were full of fear.

"Isn't this what I've always wanted?"

"It's mine now, no one can take it away."

By the time Ji Yu and Zhang Xian realized something was wrong, the hairpin had already been put on Wang Shiyu's head. She ran very fast and disappeared in front of them.

"Wang Shiyu!" Ji Yu was startled, "Why did that hairpin appear again? And wasn't it on Shen Yunzhe's head before?"

"I don't know, hurry up and chase her." Zhang Xian followed, "She will go to the pirate ship!"

They quickly ran towards the pirate ship, but Wang Shiyu's luck was not so good this time. When Ji Yu and Zhang Xian came over, there was a ding-dong sound, and the pirate ship had already started moving. They saw what they had not had time to take back. On his pale wrist, he held the pirate ship's ticket validation machine.

The pirate ship moved and they had to retreat.

At this time, in the 5D cinema, Shen Yunzhe found that the screen in front of him lit up, but soon he saw Wang Shiyu.

Wang Shiyu sat at one end of the pirate ship, her body swaying with the pirate ship.

Shen Yunzhe raised his head and glanced at the title of the film "The Funhouse".

"Why does it have to be a pirate ship?" Shen Yunzhe murmured.

He heard the joyful laughter beside him, and the female ghost stared at the big screen, "My hairpin."

"It turns out that it was stolen. My hairpin has been missing for so long, and it's actually on your body."

"Take it back now, hehe, my hairpin."

The female ghost moved her fingers, and soon she could see that they were broken into strange shapes. Shen Yunzhe looked carefully and found that this was because the female ghost looked like this originally. She seemed to have come from a very high place. He fell down and all the bones in his body were broken.