Chapter 118

Although Codename hopes to say that he will protect them, Shen Xinlu is really worried.

Maybe he really has Shen Yunzhe's ability, but his performance is too harmless. His long silver hair and silver eyes are indeed Shen Yunzhe's favorite doll style. It's hard for people to trust a person with a clear face. A gentle and pitiful person, Codename Hope happens to belong to this category.

Just when Shen Xinlu was worried, a child behind her started crying.

This is a child who is only three years old. Not long after he was sent to the orphanage, his parents died in a car accident. He has not yet adapted to life without a father and mother.

I came here without even having lunch. After a nap, the child started crying because he was hungry. While crying, he asked for his parents. The director tried to coax him in a low voice but it was no use. The child is an infectious disease. One of the creatures, whose eyes were red after crying, was also sobbing and ready to cry together.

Codename Hope glanced back, with the figures of these children reflected in her eyes.

"Xiao Xi?"

"I don't like sharp sounds." Codename Hope felt aggrieved and covered her ears, with red eyes, "It's so noisy."

"The child is too young and I can't control it." Shen Xinlu only thought that he had some flaws because of Shen Yunzhe's ability. She had already turned around and hugged a child who started to cry. "I'm sorry, you can't bear it any longer." Forbearance, soon they will stop crying."

Codename Hope covered her ears and looked at them, "I can bear it, but this kind of crying will attract the attention of strange things."

The moment he finished speaking, there was a creak, and the door of the small room was broken open. Thick vines squeezed into the small room. Shen Xinlu reacted quickly and stopped in front of everyone. A huge flower stretched out, and a rotten corpse was revealed among the flowers. The head is coming.

The rotten stench quickly filled the entire room.

Even Shen Xinlu, a senior police officer, was shocked by the miserable appearance of the corpse, let alone the life teachers and children who had never seen a corpse.

The child was frightened and cried instantly, and the sound of crying lingered in the whole room.

"I found you." The rotten corpse stared at them and started the plot, "Come and apologize for us!"

The narrator's voice rang in everyone's ears, but it was not clear because of the children's cries.

"Miss Zhu found the first group of townspeople. She wants to ask the townspeople to apologize. There are children in this group of people. If she gets an apology, maybe she will let these people go."

"But I didn't expect that they would not repent. Not only did they not apologize, they even intensified their insults to Miss Zhu and Mr. Liang. The children also picked up stones and threw them at them."

"The townspeople are insulting Miss Zhu."

"The townspeople are slandering Mr. Liang."

"Townshipers, unrepentant."

The children were crying, and more than a dozen children were crying loudly. Shen Xinlu was paying attention to the plot and the strange things in front of him. The two life teachers and the dean couldn't coax them away at all.

Only Codename Hope sat there with a look of resentment.

He began to regret agreeing to Shen Yunzhe to do this, and he began to regret actually coming here.