Chapter 166

The difficulty of this game field is very high and unimaginable. No matter day or night, there are strange people knocking on the door. There are also many invisible rules that they have not figured out.

It can even be said that one person died on the first night because of the extremely high quality of these players.

Shen Yunzhe turned around and went back to the bedroom. Before he could reach the bedroom door, he heard a bang and the doorbell rang again.

Ding dong, ding dong.

Shen Yunzhe stood at the door of the bedroom and listened to the doorbell ringing outside.

"Who?" Shen Yunzhe asked.

"It's me." A familiar voice came from outside. Of course it was familiar. This was the little girl from 1-2.

Shen Yunzhe walked to the door and glanced at the record book at the door.

[23:56: It's obviously this time, but the neighbor 1-2 next door is here again. Why is she knocking on the door so late? 】

"Is something wrong?"

"I baked a new batch of cookies. I can't finish them all myself, so I want to share some with my neighbors." In the cat's eye, the little girl raised the basket in her hand. There was a piece of oil paper in the basket, and there were colorful cookies inside. "I didn't know what flavors my neighbors liked, so I took some of them."

Shen Yunzhe said: "Thank you, I am allergic and don't eat biscuits."

"You can also eat some biscuits if you are allergic. It's okay. If you don't accept it, I can only throw it in the trash can."

"Then just throw it in the trash can." Shen Yunzhe was very ruthless. "Anyway, I will throw it in the trash can if you give it to me."

The little girl's face instantly turned ugly.

She raised her head and walked forward, staring at the cat's eye on the door. When she raised her head, Shen Yunzhe noticed how pale her face was, but her eyes were extremely dark, big and black, but they were not at all Not beautiful, even pale and thin as a ghost.

It should be said that it is a ghost.

"You are too much." The little girl said, "I gave you something with good intentions, but you didn't open the door for me and threw my things into the trash can."

"You have gone too far. A bad person like you should be punished!"

Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue, "You are the one who went too far. Don't you look at what time it is? You knock on the door in the middle of the night and disturb people. You don't care if others are asleep. You are still engaging in moral kidnapping."

"I punish you as guilty and should be detained."

"You still want to detain me? Bad guy, bad guy!" The girl in 1-2 slammed the basket under her hand hard.

She used so much force that the flower basket broke into pieces the moment it landed on the ground. The biscuits were scattered everywhere, and there were biscuit crumbs everywhere. She stepped on the biscuits under her feet crazily, staring at them while looking at them. With cat eyes, she cursed and insulted viciously.

Shen Yunzhe couldn't hear her abusive murmur, and could only see her stepping on the cookies and opening and closing her mouth.

After taking a look at the record book, there was nothing new on it. Shen Yunzhe was ready to stop caring about it and go back to sleep.

At this moment, there was a bang. Shen Yunzhe glanced outside and found that the girl outside started banging on the door again.

She was lying on the door, muttering something in a low voice and knocking her head on the door expressionlessly. Again and again, blood instantly burst out on the iron door because she used too much force. When she raised her head, There was even blood splattered on the iron gates 1-3 on the opposite side.