Chapter 156

Shen Yunzhe didn't sleep peacefully, or in other words, no one could sleep peacefully after knowing this kind of thing. In this case, he even began to miss the mental state of a person with a code name sleep disorder.

You don't need to worry about anything. If you're unhappy, you'll go crazy. How wonderful.

This is a good mental state, and he needs to learn from the people with code name sleep disorders.

Then Shen Yunzhe was suffocated and woke up.

He opened his eyes, hoping to retract his hand in time. The bastard who pinched Shen Yunzhe's nose to wake him up silently turned his head to the side, but didn't look at him.

"What are you doing?" Shen Yunzhe asked him.

Codename Hope finally turned around and looked at him, "I feel like you're in a bad mood, so I'm asking you if you need a chat to ease your mood or something."

"Then you woke me up?"

"Yes!" Codename Hope said confidently.

Shen Yunzhe opened his mouth to him, "Believe it or not, I will bite you."

"Okay!" Codename Hope was excited. He looked at Shen Yunzhe excitedly, and then stretched out an arm for him, "Just bite here!"

Shen Yunzhe refused to say anything. After all, he is a new-age human being. Even if he is not from this world, he is still a human being! He has never had any strange habit of biting people, especially when someone stretched out his arm to ask for a bite. Shen Yunzhe pushed his arm away in disgust.

"You're so annoying."

"You want to bite yourself. Now you don't bite and you say I'm annoyed. You are so difficult to take care of." Codename Hope pursed his lips, with a pitiful angelic face, and looked like he had been greatly wronged. "Now I became the unhappy person."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him and saw that he was pretending to be presentable.

As long as Codename Hope is willing, he can pretend to be anything. After all, he is a person who always pretends to be pitiful.

"Shen Yunzhe, I'm so sad." Codename Hope pulled his sleeve, "You have to tell me what you're unhappy about to make me happy."

Shen Yunzhe poked him, "You have to be happy if I'm unhappy?"

"Not necessarily. Maybe if you are unhappy, I will be even more unhappy." Codename hopes to take the opportunity to put himself into Shen Yunzhe's arms, "But no matter what, I want to hear it. ."

I don't know since when, Shen Yunzhe's emotions have affected his emotions. Although for Codename Hope, this kind of emotional influence is equivalent to excitement and joy for him, whether he is happy or unhappy. ‌Happiness‌Happiness‌ is a reality that can be touched.

Codename Hope always gets bored easily with one thing, but this is the first time that she desires someone so much.

Or maybe he stayed in this dark place for too long, and Shen Yunzhe became his only stimulus. This long-term stimulus turned into a thorn in his heart. It made him numb with pain, but he couldn't stop, and he had a pain-loving disease.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope tugged on his sleeve to act coquettishly, "I want to hear it."

Shen Yunzhe didn't answer. He just looked at the dark colors around him. Nothing could be seen clearly in the small black box where Code Hope was. Only he seemed to be glowing. Code Hope was forced to enter twenty years, alone. Struggling till now.

This dead darkness turned out to be his home.

"I seem to be from the playground." Shen Yunzhe finally said this.