Chapter 46

"Where is this?" Lu Shun looked at this school that was exactly the same as No. 1 Middle School.

Lan Sicheng also looked around, "Second high school?"

"After leaving No. 1 Middle School, we went to No. 2 Middle School, which is the school where the school song competition is held?" Yuan Jing knew more than them. She looked around in surprise, "Our game is not over yet?!"

Bei Chuanchuan looked at Yuan Jing, "Do you know what it is?"

"I told you before, the scary story of the sparrow in No. 2 Middle School!" Yuan Jing said.

Bei Chuanchuan was silent for a moment. She didn't pay much attention to Yuan Jing's story about the sparrows in No. 2 Middle School. They died too quickly and she didn't have time to pay attention to such supernatural legends. In the end, she was just looking for The way to avoid death, she only remembered it now that Yuan Jing said it.

With a creak, the door opened in front of them, asking them to hurry in.

Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun went in first, Yuan Jing followed them, and Lu Shun and the others had no choice but to follow them.

There are some differences between the school gate and No. 1 Middle School. The difference is that there are two withered flower baskets placed at the door. The flowers and plants in the flower baskets are rotten, and a faded banner hangs on the flower baskets.

"The 7th Qingcheng Senior High School Song Contest"

A shabby red carpet was laid from the school gate to the entrance of the teaching building. They walked on this red carpet, looking around with their eyes.

At this moment, there was a ding-dong sound, and everyone around him was startled, and even almost jumped up. Shen Yunzhe slowly took out his mobile phone in front, and turned off the alarm clock he had ordered very naturally.

"What are you doing!" Lu Shun shouted, "You're scary!"

Shen Yunzhe glanced at him, his black eyes devoid of any emotion, looking cold and distant.

When he laughed, everyone present thought he was strange and scary. When he stopped laughing, the weirdness was doubled. His sharp look of treating everyone present as trash was fully exposed. As long as he Anyone with a little bit of self-respect will have their defenses broken because of his eyes.

Lu Shun is one of them. He may not be that powerful, but he is full of self-esteem and inferiority.

"What do you mean?!" Sure enough, he yelled and wanted to rush forward, but Li Yilun and Bei Chuanchuan held him down.

Shen Yunzhe turned off his mobile phone, looked extremely lazy, and even yawned.

This completely indifferent attitude made Lu Shun even more angry.

"Shut up, why are you so angry? It was Shen Yunzhe who saved your life!" Bei Chuanchuan couldn't stand people like him, and his tone was very sharp, "You don't know why Shen Yunzhe set an alarm clock? Then I Let me tell you, the alarm time is the time you die, he is making sure you are still alive after the time!"

Lu Shun was stunned for a moment.

He hurriedly raised his wrist and started to check the time. Sure enough, he found that his death event had passed. Lan Sicheng also quickly touched her phone. After confirming that her death event had also passed, she began to cry with joy.

Li Yilun and Bei Chuanchuan let go of Lu Shun, and Bei Chuanchuan almost spat at him.

"What should I do now?" Bei Chuanchuan amplified his voice so that everyone could hear it, "Are you going to participate in that school song competition? I can't sing. I'm tone-deaf since I was a child."