Chapter 108

It's not easy to find a stone statue in a dirty river.

The three people groped from the beginning to the end of the river. The water was very cold and had a strange smell, so they had no choice but to go into the water and explore.

Codename Hope didn't intend to go into the water at all. He sat on the bank and watched them touching the bottom of the river with interest. Occasionally, he would shake the water twice with his hands and it would be considered as entering the water. Qiu Shurong and others dared not be angry. Speak up.

"Is Shen Wei just looking at him like this?" Qiu Shurong asked the other two people in a low voice.

"He's not Shen Wei." Cheng Yiyi said.

Qiu Shurong was stunned for a moment. He subconsciously looked at Shi Xingxiang and found that Shi Xing's expression did not change at all.

"no?!"

"How can a person become another person in such a short period of time? If you think about it, you will know that it cannot be the same person." Shi Xingxiang glanced at Qiu Shurong expressionlessly, "I thought you After being thrown into the real temple by him, I realized that Shen Wei could rescue Yang Pei, so how could he do such an extreme thing."

Qiu Shurong was dumbfounded. He looked at Cheng Yiyi and said, "You also know?"

"I just found out." Cheng Yiyi lowered her head and touched the stone, "He almost strangled me to death."

Shi Xingxiang snorted coldly and said nothing about it.

"Although I don't know what relationship he has with Shen Wei, he obviously listened to Shen Wei and didn't want to kill us like this, so he just watched from the side." Shi Xingxiang said: "As long as he didn't want to kill us. If you don't know the law, just pretend you don't know and just go away."

"So unlucky?" Qiu Shurong wanted to cry.

"No, I must have been lucky enough to meet someone like Shen Wei." Shi Xingxiang threw the stone aside, "Shen Wei obviously has the ability to deal with the game field. He didn't have it in the early stage. Exposed, I guess he was stimulated after Yang Pei's death. After all, Yang Pei was the person he saved, and he was just gone."

"Didn't you notice? After Shen Wei left, we never encountered any supernatural events."

Cheng Yiyi sighed, "I just hope that I can complete the task quickly and leave immediately for seven days. If I continue to stay, I feel like I will collapse."

Qiu Shurong sniffed. He wanted to complain, but when he turned his head, he saw Codename Hope looking at him, with no emotion in those colorful eyes.

He trembled and hurriedly squatted down to touch the rocks on the other side.

Forget it, forget it, you can't beat it, just keep touching the rocks.

Qiu Shurong was groping randomly at the bottom of the river. At this moment, he seemed to have encountered a strange stone. He felt that something colder than water suddenly wrapped around his finger, as if it were a piece of ice.

He carefully withdrew his hand, then put it in again.

Touching the biting cold water, you can see a palm-sized stone when you touch it further. You can feel something carved on the stone.

Qiu Shurong took the stone out of the water, and the kind-hearted woman on the wet stone statue was looking at him with a smile.

"Found it!" Qiu Shurong called to the people around him, but the moment he turned his head, he found that there was no one behind him.