Chapter 35

"Forensic doctor?" Li Yilun looked at him in surprise, "But you said you were looking for a job..."

"Forensic doctors will also resign and change jobs." Shen Yun said confidently, "I just resigned because I didn't want to deal with dead people. I didn't expect that I would end up here and have to deal with dead people."

Li Yilun didn't know whether he believed it or not.

"Go to other people first and tell them something happened to Lu Shun." Shen Yunzhe changed the subject first, "It's too strange here. I don't know if Lu Shun's accident has anything to do with the singing bird."

They went out from the side door and walked to the flag-raising platform they had agreed upon.

Just then, a pebble fell from upstairs.

Shen Yunzhe stopped and grabbed Li Yilun. The next moment, a human body fell to the ground along with the pebbles.

The person who fell from the tall building fell heavily to the ground, and blood continued to overflow. Li Yilun's eyes changed. If Shen Yunzhe hadn't pulled him just now, this person would have hit him when he fell. This force would definitely hit him. Smash him to death together.

"Who?" Shen Yunzhe looked at the bodies that were at most one meter away from them, "Who jumped down?"

"I landed on my stomach and couldn't see my face clearly." Li Yilun replied: "But looking at his clothes, he looks like Lan Sicheng."

Only Lan Sicheng was wearing a beige coat, which covered her body and was dyed red bit by bit with blood.

Shen Yunzhe raised his head and looked into the sky. The rooftop of the teaching building was empty and there was nothing there. When he raised his head, he could only see the gray sky.

"Ah!!" A scream came from the side.

It turned out that the three people who went to check the wall came back. When they saw Lan Sicheng's body on the ground, Yuan Jing couldn't help but scream when she saw this situation for the first time. Bi Jiayin and Bei Chuanchuan Their faces were ugly, and they came over in a hurry.

"What's going on?" Bi Jiayin asked them.

"He jumped from the rooftop." Shen Yunzhe replied: "Not only Lan Sicheng, but Lu Shun also had an accident. He was buried in the wall of the teaching building. He was dead for a long time when Li Yilun and I dug him out."

Bi Jiayin's face turned ugly, "How could this happen? We've only been in for a while."

"We haven't even finished investigating the teaching building, so why are there only two people left?! It shouldn't be this difficult, and it shouldn't be just seven of us!"

It was hard for everyone present to believe this.

There are only seven people in this game field, and five of them are entering the game for the fourth time, but there is no game where two people die in less than a day without prompting, and they don't even know how these two people died. , not a single clue can be seen.

They sat on the flag-raising platform with ugly faces, and Lan Sicheng's body was not far away.

"Is there really no warning at all?" Bei Chuanchuan asked again.

Shen Yunzhe looked at her, "Does it count if the bird in the cage sings? It's quite beautiful."

"Song? So, did we also hear singing?" Yuan Jing looked at Bi Jiayin, "At that time, we were still wondering if it was recess and assembly music was playing."

"Yes, but we also listened to this song, and nothing happened."

Li Yilun looked at the corpse next to him, "Lan Sicheng jumped down from the rooftop. When we looked up, we didn't see anyone. Shen Yunzhe and I came down from the teaching building and found nothing."