Chapter 73

The female ghost laughed and burrowed into the broken glass. Zhang Xian held Ji Yu tightly to prevent her from getting in front of Shen Yunzhe.

"Happy birthday to you." the female ghost sang.

The box of the Ferris wheel was too small. The five of them were crowded together, and now there was no place to hide. The Ferris wheel was turning slowly, and they could only watch the female ghost's hands keep moving here. ‌Stretch over here.

The black hair pierced the glass, like needles.

"Don't look at her!" Zhang Xian reacted quickly, "Just pretend that nothing happened."

Shen Yunzhe also knew what Zhang Xian meant.

Because it is written on the sign under the Ferris wheel that if you encounter a woman in white next to you, you should pretend not to see her.

The people present immediately turned to look to the side, pretending to be looking at the scenery. Shen Yunzhe wanted to get up from Code Hope, but Code Hope refused to let him go. Shen Yunzhe looked up at him and found that he was looking at him gently. ‌, seems to be very innocent, but in fact, his mind is full of destructive desire.

He wanted to throw this female ghost out immediately.

"How could you hold back and not take action?" Shen Yunzhe looked at him.

The words were strange. Zhang Xian listened with his ears pricked and tried to guess what they were talking about.

"She is an accessory of the amusement park. Unlike those ghosts with real bodies, the incarnation of rumors can be reborn once it is destroyed." Codename Hope narrowed her eyes and smiled more gently, "So I am not in a good mood. OK, Shen Yunzhe."

Shen Yunzhe tried to sit up again, but Codename Hope wouldn't let him get up.

"Let me hold you for a while." Code Hope's voice was very soft.

Creaking, the female ghost next to her kept making noises. She opened the glass and continued to hum the birthday song. After everyone pretended not to see her, her black hair also fell down, so she lay on the The glass kept looking at the people inside.

Shen Yunzhe patted Code Hope's hand. Code Hope realized that Shen Yunzhe's patience was running out, so he reluctantly let go of his hand and let Shen Yunzhe sit up.

After sitting up, Shen Yunzhe and Code Hope changed positions, pushing Code Hope next to the female ghost, and went to the other side to look down at the scenery.

The wind was blowing loudly, Code Hope glanced at the female ghost, and then turned to look at Shen Yunzhe.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope grabbed the corner of his clothes, "You pushed me toward the ghost because you wanted me to die?"

"But the ghost can't kill me, and I won't die here."

"Shen Yunzhe, what if I lose control?"

"Then you're out of control." Shen Yunzhe glanced at him, "Are you expecting me to coax you? You just finished using me before you came, and I'm not some holy father who descended from heaven, and now I'm still very angry. , why do I have to be your guardian and leash."

Shen Yunzhe also figured it out.

Why does he have to take care of the code name Hope?

He can do whatever he wants. If he cheats the system, that's the system's fault. The system deserves to be cheated by him. Just because he is a peer, he has to watch him? Forget it, he doesn't have that much leisure time.