Chapter 153

Pingchu walked forward leaning on a stick. He survived the night and finally didn't catch a cold.

It can only be said that the uniforms provided by the government are enough to keep out the cold. He was not unlucky enough to get involved in the summer uniform, but his physical strength was really exhausted and he had not eaten anything, so he could only use a stick to support his body.

Just as he followed the mark to the place where he descended the mountain, a shadow suddenly appeared above his head.

When Pingchu looked up, he was surprised to see a little old man falling from the top.

Damn it? village head?

What's wrong? Was he thrown down by Shen Yunzhe?

The village chief rolled twice on the ground and was finally stopped by a tree. Pingchu was watching not far away, leaning on a stick. He raised his head and saw He Yufeng standing anxiously on the edge of the mountain. He looked carefully. After confirming for a long time, yes, only He Yufeng and not Shen Yunzhe.

ah? Could it be He Yufeng who threw him down?

At this moment, the village chief suddenly twitched, startling Pingchu who was about to call someone. He threw down his stick and hid behind a big tree.

"Who are you?! Who are you!" The village chief began to scream in an old voice, "Why did you do this?"

"You committed a foul." The village chief replied in the same voice.

Pingchu suddenly realized: Yes, the village chief committed a foul.

The village rules are written on the doorstep of the village chief. It says that villagers cannot leave the village. The village chief also belongs to the villagers. He cannot be superior to others just because he is the village chief, so the rules are also useful to him. Now the village chief is here. It is obviously a violation to leave the village!

Yes, that's how it should be!

Villagers cannot leave the village, so throwing villagers down has no use. The only way is to throw down the village chief.

The expression on the village chief's face was twisted and ugly, "No one saw that I violated the rules!"

"I saw it!" He Yufeng on the mountain said suddenly, "I saw that the village chief violated the rules."

The village chief gave him a scary look, as if to say that if we kill him, no one will know about it. Pingchu walked out in a hurry, holding on to the tree trunk, "I saw it too!"

"The village chief violated the rules. I thought I could leave the village after seeing the village chief violate the rules, so I went down the mountain!"

Pingchu opened his mouth and turned the black into white, "I thought the village chief tacitly agreed that everyone can leave the village, otherwise why would the village chief come down the mountain!"

"Ah!!" The village chief screamed sharply.

But at the same time, the same voice came out of the village chief's mouth, but it gave people a completely different feeling.

If the village chief's voice was full of coldness and weirdness, then this voice was smoother, with a subtle hint of bad taste. He seemed to be laughing, or he seemed to have discovered something interesting.

"He Yufeng, how about going back and reading the village rules?"

He Yufeng was stunned for a moment, then he whispered, "Shen...?"

"Pingchu, go back with He Yufeng!"

Pingchu was also stunned. He pointed at himself, and then quickly ran to the mountain pass in the eyes of the village chief. He was pulled up the mountain by He Yufeng. The two quickly returned to see the rules and watched them leave. Ten minutes later Shen Yunzhe then Shi Shiran climbed up the mountain.