Chapter 138

"It's not a thief!" Yan Yuan said with a trembling voice, "It's me, your neighbor, neighbor..."

"Oh, it turns out to be a neighbor." The male host said as if he believed him, "Neighbor, your voice is too loud. It's really rude."

The hostess was still staring at him with faint eyes.

"I'm sorry!" Yan Yuan immediately apologized, "It was my fault, I was so rude."

Amid Yan Yuan's apology, the couple sat down to pack their things again, as if the crisis had been over. Yan Yuan sat softly on the ground covered in cold sweat. He did not dare to say anything again. Loud voice, looking completely frightened.

The young couple who had just moved into a new house started chatting again, and their words were full of expectations for the future.

This level has passed.

Yan Yuan held his breath and returned to Shen Yunzhe and Ma Ran. Ma Ran looked a little worried about him and wanted to say something but did not dare to say anything in this situation. Shen Yunzhe also looked at him up and down. Fan, I am sure that he will not continue to seek death after encountering this kind of situation.

Yan Yuan didn't want to die, he didn't want to die at all.

He entered the game field because he was tricked. His annoying boss said he was going to give him work guidance, but in the end he was shown a live broadcast. He was forced into the game field. He didn't know this until he came out of the novice game field. The boss had shown the live broadcast to dozens of employees and was taken away by the police on the spot.

When he was taken away in full view of everyone, his boss laughed like crazy.

He said this was to assimilate more people into the game field, saying it was for the good of everyone, but Yan Yuan saw the crazy revenge in his eyes, and he did it just to take revenge on society.

But why? Why should he become the target of others' venting? Why enter such a terrible place? !

He wants to live.

With his heart pounding, he kept looking at the things around him, messy thoughts swirling in his mind, and finally he turned to look at Shen Yunzhe.

In this box, he is the only one who can really survive, right?

Yun Xi is a mysterious player who must be very powerful. He has almost the same voice as Qi Xue in this game. He also found the right way to do the task, protecting a small player who wants to live. There must be no difficulty!

Thinking like this, Yan Yuan swallowed.

There are only three people in this box, and one of them will definitely die. Ma Ran, the unlucky guy, is the one with the highest probability of dying.

If it weren't for Shen Yunzhe, he would have been dead in box five! If you live for a few more hours, you will be lucky!

He carefully sat down next to Shen Yunzhe, while the young couple were still talking quietly.

"I seem to have heard that something happened to the Xingfu Dumpling Restaurant that suffered a big fire. Someone died inside?"

"It was a fighting couple. They had conflicts to begin with, and ended up attacking each other to death in the box. It's not the dumpling restaurant's fault." The man coaxed his wife, "That's why I ordered takeout. , we won't go to the dumpling restaurant."

The hostess looked at him happily, "That's great, I'm looking forward to it more and more."

"It's because of this incident that the dumpling restaurant opened takeout, which was not available before." The male owner smiled and continued to pack things.