Chapter 112

In the dark space, Codename Hope sat inside holding a doll.

It's very quiet here, especially after Shen Yunzhe left, the originally empty place seemed to become even more empty.

Codename Hope hummed a song and lay on the ground holding the baby. Because there was nothing when he opened his eyes, he had to close his eyes. As long as he closed his eyes, he seemed to be able to recall Shen Yunzhe's face in his mind.

After staying in this place for a long time, he even forgot what he looked like and what his voice sounded like. It wasn't until he saw Shen Yunzhe that he vaguely remembered his past, as if he had found himself again.

Thinking of this, Codename Hope rolled happily. He rolled from here to there with the doll in his arms, and then rolled back from there.

After rolling for a while, he stopped. He opened his eyes and raised the doll in his arms. He looked at the doll's delicate face and whispered: "Baby, when did you say that Shen Yunzhe remembered that you are still here?"

"Why hasn't he come yet?"

Codename Hope is used to playing tricks.

He secretly kept this doll. After all, Shen Yunzhe loved the doll in his cabinet so much, so Codename hoped to hide this doll behind him when Shen Yunzhe wanted to leave. Maybe Shen Yunzhe was too mentally shocked. I left in such a hurry that I actually forgot about the baby.

Then he will come and take the doll back.

Codename Hope raised her head proudly, looking like she was kidnapping her father with a child.

But proudly, Codename Hope lowered his head again. He hugged the baby into his arms again, "Why doesn't he come?"

If the doll could talk, he would be cursing now, because Shen Yunzhe has only been away for a day, not even 24 hours, how could he come back in such a short time!

Codename Hope was not ashamed of this at all. He sat up and looked at the baby's face.

After thinking for a while, he added: "How about I tear you down? Then Shen Yunzhe will hate me."

As he spoke, he put his hand on the doll's hair.

After leaving it like this for two seconds, Codename Hope took his hand back again, "No, this way he won't come back again."

Shen Yunzhe is still alive, but he doesn't come to see him. Codename Hope is unbearable just thinking about it, but in his expectation, Shen Yunzhe can only be in two states: dead and alive. The dead Shen Yunzhe will stay in his heart forever, and the living one will always be in his heart. Shen Yunzhe must stay by his side.

You absolutely cannot be alive and not come to see him.

"So when will it come?" Codename Hope whispered.

After murmuring the code name Hope, he tilted his head slightly. At that moment, his mind suddenly seemed to have a flash of inspiration, and he finally found that his patience in the darkness had changed from being empty to waiting for Shen Yunzhe to arrive.

It seemed that he had been waiting for Shen Yunzhe to come since he appeared.

Like a person with nothing in the dark, a cute bird in a cage is waiting for its owner to appear occasionally, take him for a walk outside, or simply appear in front of him. There is no way, as long as He is very happy when the master comes.

"Hmm." Codename Hope puffed out her mouth reluctantly because of this idea.

This kind of expectation that he didn't know since made him fall into a little doubt, but it could not be cured, because the expectation for Shen Yunzhe had been engraved into his bone marrow step by step, and he began to be reluctant to let Shen Yunzhe die, if Shen Yunzhe died. , then he couldn't wait for Shen Yunzhe to come.