it's a girl

The tech is showing us on the screen right here u can see its A GIRL !! Jay is over the moon !! He is smiling so big . I cry of course . I'm happy .very happy. But Jay did win . We have to wait another hour to see the doc again. We see Matt and his thing again he ask Jay Jay says it's a girl with the biggest smile Matt says good luck man . Jay says you too . Congrats Melanie ! Matt says . I say thank you. His thing says congrats .. I say you too thanks . As we wait I'm thinking about Matt being a dad . He will be great ! But can't say it didn't effect me in some small way. .. we are called back doc says so we say it's a girl. Doc says a healthy baby girl she's big . And all looks so good !! Yall can check out . Jay says she's healthy her and the baby . ? Doc says very yes all healthy ! Jay is happy . When we get in the car Jay has open my door and leaned in he says I'm so proud of you. I love you . But I forgot to ask something I'll be right back . Huh? He's gone back inside . A few minutes later Jay is back he starts the car and we are off.. I look at him , u wanna tell me what that was .. he says nope . I laugh OK .. he says I got you baby. He rubs my belly and says daddy's got u too baby girl GIRL ... Jay is smiling from ear to ear . We are headed to grandpa's house. I knew we had to tell him first. We walk in and there is two lawyers at the dinner table . Wendy is talking with them. And there is paper work ... Wendy smiles I smile .. Jay walks to his grandpa .. Jay says hey grandpa he says hi. Jay says it's a girl ! Grandpa looks at me and smiles so big. I smile . He says my granddaughter .. I walk over and hug him . He says sit down. Wendy get Mel a lemonade. . She does immediately. Wendy says it's a girl !!! Yes I say . She says she will be beautiful like her momma . Jay says exactly! ! Grandpa says yes she will be perfect . Grandpa's says these lawyers may have some paper work for u to read. Jay walks over to them .. they talk for a while . I talk to grandpa he's saying well now I want u to get to buying baby girl stuff . She will need to be a pretty princess . I say you know Jay will insist she be nothing less. Perfect .. grandpa says she will be perfect . Jay says grandpa I got all that straight. It's good now. U can sign off on it . They get grandpa's signature. . And they leave . Wendy says you mister have had a long day u need to take ur meds and rest .. Jay says yes u do. He kissed his grandpa and says Thank you . I hug him too. And say thank u. He rubs my belly. . He says she's happy. . We leave .. Jay is driving and thinking hard . I can see it . His wheels turning. When we get home Jay insist I sit down in the recliner and put my feet up . I love him .. I'm so happy and comfortable. I love knowing my baby girl it happy and healthy . This is happy . Tammie walks in the front door I knew she would be here . She sits next to me she says OK ..Jay says no ! U find out at the gender reveal party like everyone else .. I look at Jay .Tammie says ppssshhhh .. she turns to me .. Jay says don't do it ..don't do it . Jay I have to .. please she's the privileged best friend.. Jay says if u tell anyone them balloons will not be the only thing in a box , with a big yellow tag that says ship to timbucktwoo .. we laugh . I look at Tam ..it a GIRL !! Tammie says omg!! she says I'm so happy for you .. thanks . We cry . Later when Tammie leaves Jay lays in the chair with me. He says baby .it look up . He says are you happy she's a girl . Yes Jay I'm thrilled . I say .. he says I promise u Melanie I'm gonna guard her with my life . I know u will Jay. I have no doubt. He says both of you . I hold him tight Jay says I have a surprise for you . I look up at him . He says u have a week off from the restaurant and we are going up to the cabin in three days .. to stay a week . I talk to ur doc he says u can travel by car till 8 month. . I hug Jay so tight..