he's up to something

Jay definitely knows how to make me cum hard .. he's got this look in his eyes as we stare at each other in the mirror . His eyes are dark almost black and his look is smoldering hot.. I close my eyes or they roll back in my head as I'm convulsing.. this is not easy standing I lay over on the counter and feel the cold granite counter top on my face and chest. .. Jay is kissing my back .. when the feeling comes back in my head I open my eyes and feel Jay pulling me up right .. he takes my hand and leads me too the bedroom .. I lay down on the bed and Jay is on top of me and in side of me quick ..he whispers I love you .. I'm trying to say it back but Jay go's in for a full on kiss at that very moment ..he's being sorta passionate but sorts forceful too.. like he can't wait .. he says why is it like this every time.. ? I look up at him ..he says with you its like I can't breath I can't get enough I can't feel anything but my emotions. . I know this is love Melanie ..it is . I hug him to me and kiss him softly and shake my head yes.. he says it's so good baby. Always . I could never ever get enough of you .. I say I feel the same way . I know I love you because the feelings are way too strong. It's like the body responds to what the heart is feeling. Jay says exactly. . We continue making love for a while .. and it's so dam good. I can't think of anything that ever feels this good. Jay is all sweet and loving and holding me tight to him and rocking us so beautifully. . It's so much love you feel your whole world is perfect and nothing could ever take the place of this .. this is true deep love..
As I fall a sleep in my husband's arms and feel him holding me and kissing the back of my neck I know Jay loves me .I know he wants me and he's all mine ..
The next Morning Jay is up cooking breakfast at 7 am .. he's out done him self .. there is so much food here .. and coffee and juice .. the 4 of us are sitting at the table eating breakfast talking to the kids and Jay keeps rubbing my back and then my thigh ..and then my back. He's been so sweet and loving .. should this concern me .. ?
As I've finished cleaning the kitchen and put away more clothes ..Jay is sitting on the couch. Watching barbie swan lake .. with the two girls ..sissy is braiding her barbies hair ..and Kenna is in Jays lap showing him her baby a live doll.. it drinks a bottles and wets a diaper. . Jay laughs when Kenna says she dirty baby. .. Jay looks up at me and says those are the best .. I laugh .. my phone rings . I pick it up and answer ..hey boss lady ! Markus says .. I say hi Markus how are ya? He says I'm great .how are u ? I'm good ..I say . Markus says that's awesome ! Well I was calling to see if I can have off next wed? I need to take my daughter to see her doctor in Nashville .. oh yes of course i say .what shift ? He says 4till.. oh OK so weds at 4 I'll need to get a bar tender ...