why live so close huh

Holding this man in my arms felt so good. I've always loved Matt . In the way that I want the very best for him . Not the way I love Jay .? But yes I have feelings for matt. No big deal. We have been hugging a Lil too long when sissy says mimi can I watch TV . Oh yes boo I tell her . I walk over and turn on the tv. I take McKenna out of her seat and hold her Matt says well u have ur hands full and not of me anymore ..so I need to get . I give him the look . He smiles. We still have it . Just hiding it at all cost . No matter what ! An hour later both baby's are a sleep and I'm really relaxed in my chair . Thinking way too hard about that hug .. it said I want you still on both our parts ..and that can never happen again !! I mean nothing happen but still .. and now they might move in right there I stand and look out the door I can see the house . It's a very nice house .. I see Tammie pulling in my driveway she has molly with her .. I step outside and beg them not to wake the girls . We sit on my porch and I tell them my thoughts on the Matt and them living so close they laugh at me .. molly says he's gonna be out there washing his car shirtless.. I say imma be right here on the porch with a glass of sweet tea .. molly says me too and she purses her lips as to say dam that boy is fine !!! We laugh so hard .. Tammie says I'll be in the air conditioning! I'm hot ! We laugh welcome to pregnancy! ! Molly and I laugh. I was a sauna !! We laugh. When marrissa pulls up .they look at me like oh shit.. she pulls her son from the car seat and says hey ladies always so happy !! She's so pretty . Ugh. And that son of hers is so dam cute looks just like matt. No doubt that's his son.. and then as she's walking to me and I have my sweet smile on I have to imagine her sleeping with Matt. Ugh. I hug her and kiss Lil man as we all call him . She says Matt said he came to help u today. I say oh yeah he did . She says that's Matt. .we all laugh . She says I really think we will get the house . Have u seen it yet ? She ask .. no I say ..she says it's not locked we should go look at it.. molly says I'll stay here with the kids yall walk down there . Tammie says yes let's go see it . Molly takes Ethan and marrissa shakes her arms he's getting heavy .. we laugh. We are walking down the street and marrissa says it will be so awesome living this close ! Tammie looks at me hard. . We arrive at the house and walk in the front door the house is nice there is a huge stair case big living room Marissa says there are three bedrooms. Two up stairs and here is the master off the living room you can see the master bed room straight from the living room weird .. but the master is large . Really nice on suite .. wow . I tell her I love it . We walk to the kitchen and it's really big and so nice. Granite counter tops .. stainless steel appliances. Awesome I tell her she says I can't cook well tho ...i tell her I'll teach u .. she says great !! I love ur food. .we laugh. We walk up stairs and see two bedrooms a bathroom in between them . Really nice .. as we leave the house she says I want an in ground pool . We laugh .me too I say . We get back to my house which I love my home .. she says maybe u can help me decorate too ..I love your house .. McKenna has woke and I lift my baby outta her cradle .. she is a Lil fussy because of the shots .. I take her to her bed room and pick out some clothes I need to sit in a warm bath with her soon ..it will help her fatty thighs that now have 4 tiny shot holes in them 2 in each leg.. poor baby. Marrissa says hey girl I gotta get home to my man .. I say ok I'll see ya soon with a moving truck I hope. She smiles and says yes. Tammie says we gotta get too. I gotta cook my man some dinner . Molly says my man is outta town but I gotta get Lynlee from my mom .. they all leave and sissy wakes up .. I tell sissy we are gonna cheat tonight and tell Jay to get some food on his way home ..no cooking .