not so strong

I wake up the room is dark .. the bed felt so cold. I was alone . I look at the clock it's 6:30am .. I have to be at work today at 10am .. I need to get up and make breakfast and get Kenna ready she is spending the day with zare. It's been 6 weeks sense we got back from our vacation. . Things have been OK with Jay. I got over the drama fest we had .. as I still can't figure out if my husband raped me .. I don't think so ..but I still question myself .. when I walk in the kitchen I see Jay looking out the back door he's on the phone with some one .. I stand stock still. . He's smiling hard .. I can see from the side if his face .. he says yeah. I'll see ya then. Byeeeee. Sounds flirty to me. I open the frig. I take out the stuff to make breakfast .. I'm making pancakes and bacon .. I see Kenna walk toward me with her arms up .. I pick her up and kiss her face .. she so loving when she first wakes up .. Jay says I'm the same way .. I put her in her high chair ..I cut up her pancake and pour her some juice .. Jay is sitting at the table looking at his phone .. I clear my throat ..as for him to putt he phone up .we are having breakfast now. Let's be a family now. He looks up at me with his evil eyes and says good Morning Kenna he kisses her head ..stands and walks away .. I watch Kenna ..she is eating her pancakes .. she don't seem fased that daddy just left without eating .. I'm mad.. I stand and ealk to our room. I see Jay putting out clothes for work ..he looks up . Why are you not eating. I made Ur favorite. He says I'm not hungry. Jay ? I ask .. he says I'm getting ready for work .. I just stare at him .. what is this shit.. we stay fucking or fighting ..nothing else .. it's sad.. I don't want this life style. After I drop Kenna off at zare house .. I decide to drive by Jays job office .. it's only 20 mins.. out my way .. when I pull up I see Jays truck .. and I sit there he's no where in sight . I see other men that work here .. and then I see Shana !! She's wearing a business suit type thing long skirt ..button up white shirt. hair in a high bushy pony tail . She's smiling big at all the men as they stare .. I see Jay walk out the building and jog down the steps to Shana .. he hugs her tight. She keeps her hands on his hips and he's got his hand on her back ..as they talk .. I'm parked in the back so they can't see me .. I watch them talk and laugh. She's Uber happy ..he seems much better now then he did at home .. they walk in the building his hand on her back ..
When I arrive at work I see Jeff smiling hard at his gf.. she's saying something .. I see a few other employees and one guy I don't know .. he's filling out papers maybe he's the new bar tender ..who knows .. I'm mad and I have a ton of work to do .. I put my stuff in my locker ..two hours later I'm elbow deep in crab cakes ..I'm a mess. But I knew I would be today . We have 4 huge party's today and a business dinner to prepare for. The business dinner is for 60 people .. the vip room is ready . I just have to make food .. Jeff says to me as he walks in the kitchen. Hey u OK sweetie ? You haven't said much today .. I look up and say we have way to much to accomplish today to talk .. he says that's why I keep u around. I don't worry about much. I know you got this. ..he smiles . I half smile. . It's 3pm and I can't remember stopping for much . Jeff says Mel ..come here . I ask Peter to keep an eye on my cakes .. he winks. ..I walk to Jeff he says I want you to meet someone. And sorta interview him for this bartender job. I want Ur opinion. . I say OK as I'm walking to the employee break room . When I get to the door I take off my apron and pick up a towel .. I'm wiping my hands off as I see this man ..he's a good 6 foot tall. Dark dark brown hair big eyes kinda scruffy looking ..has very nice dark colored jeans on a deep burgundy button down and some brown work boots he looks very nice. .. his hair is a Lil long .. facial hair is think .. but wow he's super sexy. Way too fine . I stick out my hand to shake his and say hi! I'm smiling .. he's smiling . Jeff says Markus this is chef Melanie Rykard. She is gonna speak with u as the final part of today's interview. .and then I'll call u Monday . Markus says OK Thank u. He shakes Jeff hand. Jeff says Melanie can I get u anything .. yes ! Please can I have some food and a sprite. .. Jeff smiles and says anything u want my dear .. he giggles. I smile.. as Jeff leaves I shut the door and gesture for Markus to have a seat ..